Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Horror Art
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 12-20-2003, 05:03 PM
Shadow Puppet Mastermind

Your Best Tattoo

For those here that are an addict to tattoos what is your favorite tattoo that you have?

I have an arrangement with my tattooist. I come up with a concept and he does the art work, and then I get the tattoo.

The favorite one I have is an eye trapped in a spiders web. It's on my left outer forearm
Old 12-20-2003, 11:50 PM
RUN RABBIT...RUN!!!

I only got 1 tattoo
the japanese kanji symbol for hope, look after
the act of slow piercing is a transcendent spiritual event. there is no pain just sensation you observe the body, experiencing the sensation, surrender to the experience feel the indorful lush as the surgical steel slices through
Old 01-01-2004, 06:41 AM
Saint of Killers

Tattoos are my only addiction, laughing skull with long hair and a confederate flag in the background, The Punisher, A ver large Dragon, tribal, more skulls and barb wire, spider webs, Eddie from Iron Maiden, I have an idea for falsa doom from Conan but havent got it done yet. Am drawing one for a huge back piece 3 dragons, the largest representing the father holding a pentagram sphere, and the other 2 smaller ones looking up at their father representing my children. I have other tats from my biker days that are shall we say not nice.

3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead.

I've never been nice my whole life....but, I'll do my best to be sweet.

I keep my standards low, so I'm never disappointed.

The next words out of your mouth better be some Mark Twain shit, cos' I am going to be chiseling it on your tombstone.

Trample the weak, Hurdle the dead.

Forgive your enemies......after they are slain.

The God I believe in aint short of cash mister.
Old 01-03-2004, 09:40 PM
Scares Little Kids

I have to wait another 4 years for mine.

IM getting the big fat danzig skull on my left arm.
Possunt inquam
Daemon pellem lupinam
Quodam cauae
Arboris occultandum
Old 01-13-2004, 09:22 AM
screamatme

My favorite would have to be the spider web that crosses my back from one shoulder to the other. There is a spider towards the bottom of it also.:D
Old 01-13-2004, 04:55 PM
Living Dead

Mine is a cosmic scene.

Black starry background w/ purple hues and my skin is integrated as part of the background image - a large sun at the top - a swirling galaxy vortex cloud - 5 planets of various sizes, one with rings - large UFO in foreground and one small UFO in the background.

It's 5" by 7' on my right shoulder. I'm planning to extend it to my elbow soon. I'll probably add a space station and comet plus a few more things.

I also plan on adding an earth themed tattoo on my left shoulder in the future.

Captain Jean Luc Picard
Star Trek - The Next Generation
"The Drumhead" - Episode No: 195
Old 01-13-2004, 08:26 PM
willows mommy

i don't have any but i do plan on getting one. i ahve a few ideas but haven't decided which one i want to get done yet. i would love to get one of amy browns fairies as a tatoo or something to do w/ my zodiac symbol

WICKED LADYS BUDDY

Human passions have mysterious ways, in children as well as grown-ups. Those affected by them can't explain them, and those who haven't known them have no understanding of them at all. -neverending story (the book)
Old 01-18-2004, 07:11 PM
Scares Little Kids

OH, tattoos are my love, along with body piercing. To bad I have exactly zero dollars to go towards a tattoo. I am poor at the moment, but I allready have about five planed out. I plan to have the money by summertime. I guess I do allready have two tattoos if thats what you'd like to call them......very stupid idea I had three years ago. My friends and I used a sawing needle, pen ink, ice for numbing and alcohol for disinfecting. Man, we were all lucky we didn't end up with ink poisoning, but we were only 15 and stupid. With thoughs supplies they made a little face on one of my arm with X's for eyes and a stitch mouth. On the other arm they made a sad face. I can't believe how stupid that was....but I'll always have something to remember my closest friends I suppose.

I'm rambling and you probably don't want to know this, but (believe it or not) when we were doing the first one my friend, Stiffy, wanted to push the needle all the was into the skin. I let her push it in untill only the eye of the needle was sticking out! When I moved my arm I could feel it in my muscle - needless the say - it bled quit a bit. I guess I have a tolerance for pain. (nipples, septum - all pierced)
Old 02-01-2004, 12:47 PM
horrordiva

My favorite of mine is of the ghostgirl i have on my right shoulder. its going to be part of a full back image of a gothic cemetery (already designed, just waiting for the money).
Old 02-04-2004, 12:00 AM
Evil Dead

I only have three tatts at the moment - ivy wound around my left forearm (my favorite), the uruz rune on the back of my neck, and a baroque style design on my lower back that was supposed to look like wrought iron lattice work (like the gate to a garden or such) but the artist messed it up and I'm really not happy with it. I'm planning on getting H.R. Giger's "Illuminatus II" on my back (to include covering up the lower back piece). That's my most ambitious tattoo (and will undoubtedly be my favorite), but I have several others planned.