Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > True Crime
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-13-2003, 06:34 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to Tony Send a message via Yahoo to Tony
Ricky Kasso/ Ricky 6

Anyone ever get to see the movie Ricky 6. It was about Ricky Kasso who killed another teenager in the 80's over drugs or something. There was a book about the whole incident called "Say You Love Satan"(which was what Ricky shouted when he killed the boy) way back in the day and the movie kind of spawned off the book. Ricky committed suicide before his trial. The events surrounding this whole incident have always intrigued me for some reason. I've always wanted to see Ricky 6 but it had a limited theatrical run during some film festivals but never got released widely or on the home video/DVD market. It's just kind of disappeared. Any of you caught the film or know anything about it getting a DVD release??? I think there is a short film on the Deadbeat at Dawn DVD based on the exact same incident. Avenger00soul can back me up on this one.
Old 10-13-2003, 06:37 PM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
Yeah, the short film is called My Sweet Satan. It's pretty graphic. That Ricky 6 movie may never get released. Sad thing cuz it has a good cast.
Old 10-13-2003, 06:39 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to Tony Send a message via Yahoo to Tony
That sucks that it might not get released. I know back when it was finished they halted releasing it due to Columbine. Is that still their reason? People need to move on.
Old 10-13-2003, 06:45 PM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
Fango interviewed Emanuelle Chriqui when Wrong Turn came out. She is in Ricky 6 so she talked about it a little. I'd have to go find the mag to remember what she said though.
Old 12-26-2003, 06:46 PM
Lonewolf

Ricky 6

I have several copies of Ricky 6 I can send anyone if they are looking for it. I put it on DVD-R. The movie is quite well done and was shot here in New Brunswick, Canada back in 2000. I got to be an extra in the film which was pretty cool as I have never been on a movie set before. I met Vincent briefly. He seemed like a nice guy. From what I understand the movie is not likely to get released anytime soon even though it says on www.ricky6.com it will. Last I head the films owner was in jail in South America. Anyway if you want the movie send me and email. Just cover the cost of postage and the dvd-r. [email protected]
Old 02-06-2004, 04:35 PM
junkypaperclip

ricky 6 DVD

Hey man I would love to get a copy of "Ricky 6" I just got done reading the book about it and my roomate (who has the book
) has a fucking tatoo of Ricky's face on his arm (which kind of freaked me out) I guess he did Ricky's voice over for a cartoon version of the story that someone did when he was in high school. Anyway, please let me know how I can get a copy. Thanks

Junkypaperclip
Portland ME
Old 02-22-2004, 08:06 PM
Lonewolf

Hi, send me an email to the address above. I haven't been to Portland in a long time. I used to enjoy going to concerts at Old Orchard Beach and the Cumberland County Civic Center.