Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Classic Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-22-2005, 01:29 AM
No charge for awesomeness

Quote:
Originally posted by InYourFace
I have no idea who (or what) you are. And i have no idea who 42nd is.
But I do know that what he said was true and i do know you seem to have a very big mouth.
It's okay to have a big mouth if you can actually back it up. You can't. As in fact shown by you being so wrong about everything you posted.

They are all "actors" and the actor mentioned is called Perry Pirkanen and went on to work in 2 more films, "City of the Living Dead" and "Cannibal Ferox".
Very hard to do if you died in the jungle and had your wang hacked off.

And all the other actors can be looked up very easily on IMDB. And why no one on this Thread has not already pointed all this out to you is a mystery.
As they can't all be as silly and misinformed as you surely?

Here you go: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078935/

Amazingly all these dead non-actors have gone on to act in numerous films.
Hard to do unless they are actually alive as well as being actors.

I suggest you find out this person's address and zip code and send them the check you promised, fool.
This is a discussion regarding the film. There's no need to come in here and act like a hardass. If you read this whole thread, you will see that it's already been discussed and conceded that the penis chopping wasn't real. My comment about not being fully convinced was a joke, but you are clearly to dense (or just too big of a jackass) to get it. As for mailing that guy a check, I said I'd give it to him if HE could tell me the actors name because I knew damn well he couldn't. He just came on here and ran his mouth without even seeing the film.

Last edited by bwind22; 11-22-2005 at 01:42 AM.
Old 11-22-2005, 01:36 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by doctor satan
How long has this thread been going? i can't believe there are still half witted fucks who ask if its real or not!
Bwind 22 does your mummy know you've seen this film? i'm sure she'd be very upset, stick to the PG13's their much safer.
For starters, they kill live animals on film. There is no question, that is real. Secondly, no my 'mummy' doesn't know I've seen this because I'm 25 and have my own house. I stopped asking for permission to watch movies when I was in about 6th grade so you can quit trying to act like a know-it-all condescending jackass any time now. And for the record, I wasn't complaining about the viloence or gore in this film, merely questioning the authenticity of very specific scenes.

Where do we find these newbs?
Old 11-22-2005, 05:21 AM
InYourFace

Is it me? Is it? or does this board have more than it\\\'s fair share of idiots?

I surf in. I see this thread about \\\"Cannibal Holocaust\\\", I think this looks good, then I see the drivel written by far too many people.
With bwind22 being the saddest of the lot.

If you want to add quality to the traffic this place gets it needs to be sorted and total goobs like many of those on here need to be flushed into the sewer with the rest of the waste (of time).

I can take no more of this, wallowing around with backwoods knuckle draggers.

What a bunch of weaners.

bwind22 - I will see you around as I find you fascinating on a germ level. Fool.

Last edited by InYourFace; 11-22-2005 at 05:23 AM.
Old 11-22-2005, 05:22 AM
Evil Dead

I could be wrong, but weren't some of the "animal scenes" taken from some nature shows like the TV show"ER" or whatever it was that had clips of real operations?
Old 11-22-2005, 05:30 AM
Evil Dead

Where do we find these newbs? [/B][/QUOTE]

Firstly check out the post from Ichi the killer on this thread, thats me 6 months ago or when ever this stupid thread first started.
NEWB? if some newb had started this stupid thread he would have got the kicking he rightly deserved but because you & SHANKS have got 10,000 posts between you lets all pretend its a valid point and your'e not really gullible halfwitted twats.
Do you know who i am? I'm the ANTICHRIST. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood, tell the ANGELS in Heaven you never saw EVIL so singularly personified than in the face of the man who KILLED you........

I ask you again Captain, where will you go?
You can destroy my specimens but what about the millions that wait to greet you outside?
Do you really think you can blow the piss out of them?
All of them?
Old 11-22-2005, 06:15 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by doctor satan
Where do we find these newbs?

Firstly check out the post from Ichi the killer on this thread, thats me 6 months ago or when ever this stupid thread first started.
NEWB? if some newb had started this stupid thread he would have got the kicking he rightly deserved but because you & SHANKS have got 10,000 posts between you lets all pretend its a valid point and your'e not really gullible halfwitted twats.
So you were here 6 months ago, got yourself banned for being a jackass and now here you are again. Right back at it, eh?

First of all, I don't give two shits what you or the other asshole thinks of me on a personal level. You're just two faceless goons on an internet full of faceless goons. Dime a dozen. So you can call me any childish names you want and that won't bother me at all.

Several months ago (whenever thread was started) Shanks and I questioned the authenticity of a couple very specific scenes. Someone with knowledge (and manners) filled us in on what was real and what was not. The matter was basically resolved until you two assholes show up out of no where and start talkin' crap again.

So was I a gullible halfwitted twat several months ago for not knowing that? Sure, if you say so. Do I give a shit what you say though? Not in the slightest. I don't know you, I never will and that means I really dont give a fuck a what you think of me. End of story. Go away troll.
Old 11-22-2005, 06:24 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by InYourFace
Is it me? Is it? or does this board have more than it\\\'s fair share of idiots?

No, it's not just you.... There's plenty of you around here.

Quote:
I surf in. I see this thread about \\\"Cannibal Holocaust\\\", I think this looks good, then I see the drivel written by far too many people.
With bwind22 being the saddest of the lot.
The thread is regarding the authenticity of Cannibal Holocaust. Then you come here and try to start shit with people that were discussing it. Trust me, for you to spend your time being an internet troll, your life is quite a bit sadder than mine is.

Quote:
If you want to add quality to the traffic this place gets it needs to be sorted and total goobs like many of those on here need to be flushed into the sewer with the rest of the waste (of time).
Yeah, ban me and shanks and then you can really lure in some quality members like this guy. :rolleyes:

Quote:
I can take no more of this, wallowing around with backwoods knuckle draggers.
Well, there's the door. Why don't ya 'Surf' on outta here?

Quote:
What a bunch of weaners.
You must be in heaven.

Quote:
bwind22 - I will see you around as I find you fascinating on a germ level. Fool.
...Oh wow.... Something to look forward to....
Old 11-22-2005, 07:16 AM
InYourFace

Quote:
Originally posted by bwind22
This is a discussion regarding the film. There's no need to come in here and act like a hardass. If you read this whole thread, you will see that it's already been discussed and conceded that the penis chopping wasn't real. My comment about not being fully convinced was a joke, but you are clearly to dense (or just too big of a jackass) to get it. As for mailing that guy a check, I said I'd give it to him if HE could tell me the actors name because I knew damn well he couldn't. He just came on here and ran his mouth without even seeing the film.

Oh dear.

This 42nd person seemed to have been banned before having a chance to answer.
And i don't like you.
So I checked up in the hope that you were WRONG.

And you were...as the link to his review shows.
http://www.beardyfreak.com/rvcannibalholo.php

Like I said...send him a check.

What a shame..he seemed like such a groovy guy!

:p :p :p
Old 11-22-2005, 07:26 AM

Okay, so it would seem that he's pretty informed. It's too bad he can't speak as eloquently in forums as he can in his reviews or he still might be here, but nevertheless, he still gets no check. Why? Well, he didn't tell me the names of any others movies Perry Pirkanen was in, which was the second thing he would have had to do.

But because of the way you keep trying to get me to send him a check (as well as your over-enthusiatic response to this thread) I'm begining to suspect that you two might be one and the same. (Why else would you know all about the ins and outs of his own personal site?)

Give it up 42nd. I hope you get banned again. And no, you don't get a check.
Old 11-22-2005, 07:45 AM
Evil Dead

[QUOTE]Originally posted by bwind22
[B]So you were here 6 months ago, got yourself banned for being a jackass and now here you are again. Right back at it, eh?

I was'nt banned from the site but did take time out due to the senior members attitudes that someones whos got 3500 posts usually on who would win in smackdown between Freddy or Jason or Michael......is far more superior than someone like 42nd who clearly knew his films & has helped me out on occasions tracking down definitive versions of films so yes i did like the guy, even though i would admit he went a bit too far on this thread.
This threads been going for months & your still not convinced it ain't real? Go & buy the film & watch it, get someone to hold your hand if you get too scared & then ask their opinion at the end of the film.
Do you know who i am? I'm the ANTICHRIST. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood, tell the ANGELS in Heaven you never saw EVIL so singularly personified than in the face of the man who KILLED you........

I ask you again Captain, where will you go?
You can destroy my specimens but what about the millions that wait to greet you outside?
Do you really think you can blow the piss out of them?
All of them?