Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > New Member Lounge
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-23-2013, 09:57 AM
Little Boo

Send a message via Skype™ to chilleff
How sweet....fresh meat.

Yeah. So, Hi. For 3 and a half of the 4 years I've spent living in Los Angeles, I dedicated my life to my best friend with whom I also happened to be in love with... but as happens he met a girl and I'm just a friend. So now I'm left here trying to remember who I am and what I like.

Well, I like my cats... and I like horror movies. A nightmare on elm street is my all time favorite and the remake was an abomination. I love Adam Green films. Actually I went to see a sneak peek of Frozen when it came out with a Q & A with Adam Green. One of the guys in the audience clearly thought the movie was real and asked the female actress what it was like to go through all of what she went through in the movie. Uh.. it didn't really happen.

Bah. I just need people to talk to because I haven't lived alone or had to care about myself for a while. So, Hi.
Old 02-23-2013, 11:05 AM
Horror Fan

Welcome to horror. Sorry about the break-up.

Old 02-23-2013, 11:13 AM
Little Boo

Welcome! Sorry to hear about your recent upheaval - but focussing on you and what you're into sounds like a good development! Any kind of relationship that causes you to forget your own interests probably wasn't the right one anyway x
Old 02-23-2013, 11:14 AM
BOOGEYMAN'S BACK !!!

Don't question who you are, That should always remain the same no matter what happens on the outside. Sometimes a FRIENDSHIP is better any way, then taking the chance and losing both.

But it's a big sea way to many fish and many different types in it.

WELCOME !!!

First two lines that should come out of your mouth towards your lady, after a long day at work ! :eek:
JK :p
I ain't afraid of NO GHOST! OK, maybe just a little!

Last edited by H3orH3D_Script4U; 02-23-2013 at 03:46 PM.