Old 09-20-2006, 04:37 AM
No charge for awesomeness

Quote:
Originally posted by doctor satan
He knew his films & had a great site & you got to admit that CH thread was hilarious.
He may have known films and had a great site (I never really went to it.) but that doesn't make him any less of a tool. The CH thread is funny now, in retrospect, but at the time it was just straight up annoying to have him (and you to a far lesser extent) taking bits and pieces of what people said out of context and trying to make them look stupid. I can't even begin to count the number of times I had to refer to my first post in that thread simply because what I was saying later on was being taken out of context.
Old 09-20-2006, 05:22 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by bwind22
He may have known films and had a great site (I never really went to it.) but that doesn't make him any less of a tool. The CH thread is funny now, in retrospect, but at the time it was just straight up annoying to have him (and you to a far lesser extent) taking bits and pieces of what people said out of context and trying to make them look stupid. I can't even begin to count the number of times I had to refer to my first post in that thread simply because what I was saying later on was being taken out of context.

yeah - when you really think about it - the ability to watch films and remember them doesnt exactly qualify someone for godhood.

its not like anyone cant do it given the time. .. big whoop.

i prefer to see people as how they react to adversity. anyone can be a great guy when everyone is agreeing with them. the true measure of a man/woman is how they react under pressure (not pr3ssur3 :p )

its like the old scenario :

if a guy is nice to you but treats a waiter like shit for no reason - does that make them a good guy ?

from where i sit - no - it makes them an asshole.
you're turn will come to take this persons shit - the 1st time they perceive you as disagreeing with anything they say.
Old 09-20-2006, 04:19 PM
Evil Dead

I've never seen this but everyone tells me I should. How good is it?
Old 09-22-2006, 10:53 AM
Undead

i watched this film about a month ago where this woman was so embarrased her tattoo went up her arm and she became the devil and starts killing everyone by exploding the glass. could you please tell me what it is called cos i only caught the end and i want to rent it
Old 09-22-2006, 11:57 AM
The Emperor of America

Send a message via AIM to The STE
just watched Eaten Alive! and Jungle Holocaust. Usually I'd think anybody who beat off to cannibal movies was a bit sick, but damn if Me Me Lai isn't fucking hot as hell (and nude throughout the entire movie) *fap fap fap*

===

WATCH MY MOVIES(UPDATED: 5/7/08, "No Exit")
RING OF HONOR: BEST WRESTLING IN THE WORLD

TOO GOOD FOR THE HDC BATTLE ROYALE
Old 09-22-2006, 06:14 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to The Mothman
i hated Cannibal Holocaust. i think Ruggero Deodato kinda sucks. hes got potential, but he spits out shitty movies in my opinion.

Click for B-Movie reviews!
Old 09-22-2006, 07:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by The STE
just watched Eaten Alive! and Jungle Holocaust. Usually I'd think anybody who beat off to cannibal movies was a bit sick, but damn if Me Me Lai isn't fucking hot as hell (and nude throughout the entire movie) *fap fap fap*
DAMN STE........Cannibal movies?.....at this rate we should take stock in "Kleenex"

Old 09-22-2006, 09:36 PM
Pepper's Ghost

Send a message via AIM to knife_fight
Quote:
Originally posted by The STE

I concur.
Old 09-22-2006, 09:45 PM
The Emperor of America

Send a message via AIM to The STE
Quote:
Originally posted by newb
DAMN STE........Cannibal movies?.....at this rate we should take stock in "Kleenex"

only the ones with Me Me Lai in them.

===

WATCH MY MOVIES(UPDATED: 5/7/08, "No Exit")
RING OF HONOR: BEST WRESTLING IN THE WORLD

TOO GOOD FOR THE HDC BATTLE ROYALE