Old 12-19-2018, 06:32 PM
Banned

I get out and walk every day. I love getting out and walking around here. I just haven't been able to lift weights in a few months. I have actually lost a lot of weight since I have been here and physically I feel great! I just want to also add the meditation because not only is a good for your body physically, it's good mentally as well and it helps release negative energy and thoughts and feelings. I am trying to make a legitimate effort to turn my life around because I know if I keep on going the way I am I'm just going to end up so miserable eventually one day I'm going to say fuck it and try something stupid again. The last time I think I survived for a reason but if I continue down this path of self-loathing to the point where it pushes anyone that comes into my life away, I will eventually try again. I really don't want that but that thought crosses my mind almost every day. I mean my grandfather has been a father to me and is still the only family I have left who will have anything to do with me so when something happens to him I know it's going to hit me hard so I have to prepare myself now so that way when something does happen it won't finish me off. I think I'm doing really well for myself and I feel like this move alone has saved my life. When I was in Virginia I lived in my mother's old house, the house she died in and while I am an atheist and don't believe in ghosts and such, I do believe in negative energy and I feel like that house was full of it and it scared me. I am in a much better place now both physically and mentally and emotionally as well. It's going to take time to really straighten myself out but time is really all I have.
Old 12-19-2018, 10:35 PM
That fucking Guy...

Still drinking soda?
That's honestly a big one.
Fucks with your system, your blood pressure, keeps you from losing weight by flooding your system with sugar, your skin even suffers.

Try doing two weeks with no fast food or added sugar. If you drink coffee or tea lower it to one sugar in each. The MOMENT you get a soda or even juice craving fucking FLOOD yourself with water, so that you think you're going to vomit if you even think about drinking more.

Takes a few weeks of being a nazi, man.

Push ups at home are a bit of an easy way to take steps - just do like 3-4 at first. Build up to 10. If you can eventually get to 20 just leave it there until such a time as you want to do more.
Or get some little tiny bitch weights. Like...those ones with the colourful covering. Start doing a few curls here and there on those when you're watching a TV show.

Shave your head fucking bald and promise yourself that you're doing it as a fresh start, and that by the time it grows back you'll be in a better place.

When you feel hungry...if you know you've already eaten enough, or that it's just a craving...if you're gonna eat, make it after you walk six blocks...it'll encourage you doing this as a regular thing, and chances are it'll be a momentary or boredom based craving that'll fuck off after a walk anyway. Take the occasional joint with you. Just go somewhere and look up at the stars.

Exercise can combat emotional/mental shit too...not completely...but medication isn't the only way. It's amazing how moving about and not feeling exhausted can do for your confidence and how you feel about yourself, I mean don't get me wrong. I never feel "happy" when I'm doing it, or even after...but the change with how you feel about yourself and how others respond to that, is real...and you get lots of good flow on effects.

Stay cool, man.
Old 12-19-2018, 11:20 PM
Banned

Ha! I so called this...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20181219-231515_Chrome.jpg (30.8 KB, 1 views)
Old 12-22-2018, 09:11 AM
Banned

Hey man there's a whole thread dedicated to that.

But yeah I haven't watched it and I'm not sure if I am going to. The idea was awesome at first but then for some reason once they started using that stupid Eminem song and having him repeatedly make stupid noises, for what reason I have no idea since they were deliberately doing it for the trailer, it completely turn me off. Yes I know my hatred for M&M has nothing to do with Venom, but it just totally turn me away when I heard his stupid ass obnoxious voice. Comic book movies have really lost their luster for me anyway unless it's something cool like Deadpool or something that isn't considered Your Average superhero movie. I mean I grew up idolizing Superman and Batman and even I am sick of the DC movies after holding such high hopes for Justice League for so many years only for it to be the biggest joke of what could have been a great movie. The truth is Hollywood is getting lazy about everything. I mean when they are making stupid movies like Mortal engines because it was written by Peter Jackson, that should tell you they don't give a flying fuck.

Last edited by Morningriser; 12-22-2018 at 09:15 AM.
Old 12-22-2018, 10:00 PM
I am the turtle lord

*Jumps on top of a table*

, the year was 1778, HOW I WISH I WAS IN SHERBROOKE NOW!
A letter of marque come from the king,
To the scummiest vessel I'd ever seen,

CHORUS:
God damn them all!
I was told we'd cruise the seas for American gold
We'd fire no guns-shed no tears
Now I'm a broken man on a Halifax pier
The last of Barrett's Privateers.

Oh, Elcid Barrett cried the town, HOW I WISH I WAS . . .
For twenty brave men all fishermen who
would make for him the Antelope's crew
(chorus)

The Antelope sloop was a sickening sight,
She'd a list to the port and and her sails in rags
And the cook in scuppers with the staggers and the jags
(chorus)

On the King's birthday we put to sea,
We were 91 days to Montego Bay
Pumping like madmen all the way
(chorus)

On the 96th day we sailed again,
When a bloody great Yankee hove in sight
With our cracked four pounders we made to fight
(chorus)

The Yankee lay low down with gold,
She was broad and fat and loose in the stays
But to catch her took the Antelope two whole days
(chorus)

Then at length we stood two cables away,
Our cracked four pounders made an awful din
But with one fat ball the Yank stove us in
(chorus)

The Antelope shook and pitched on her side,
Barrett was smashed like a bowl of eggs
And the Maintruck carried off both me legs
(chorus)

So here I lay in my 23rd year,
It's been 6 years since we sailed away
And I just made Halifax yesterday
(chorus)
Old 12-23-2018, 06:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheebacheeba View Post
Still drinking soda?
That's honestly a big one.
Fucks with your system, your blood pressure, keeps you from losing weight by flooding your system with sugar, your skin even suffers.

Try doing two weeks with no fast food or added sugar. If you drink coffee or tea lower it to one sugar in each. The MOMENT you get a soda or even juice craving fucking FLOOD yourself with water, so that you think you're going to vomit if you even think about drinking more.

Takes a few weeks of being a nazi, man.

Push ups at home are a bit of an easy way to take steps - just do like 3-4 at first. Build up to 10. If you can eventually get to 20 just leave it there until such a time as you want to do more.
Or get some little tiny bitch weights. Like...those ones with the colourful covering. Start doing a few curls here and there on those when you're watching a TV show.

Shave your head fucking bald and promise yourself that you're doing it as a fresh start, and that by the time it grows back you'll be in a better place.

When you feel hungry...if you know you've already eaten enough, or that it's just a craving...if you're gonna eat, make it after you walk six blocks...it'll encourage you doing this as a regular thing, and chances are it'll be a momentary or boredom based craving that'll fuck off after a walk anyway. Take the occasional joint with you. Just go somewhere and look up at the stars.

Exercise can combat emotional/mental shit too...not completely...but medication isn't the only way. It's amazing how moving about and not feeling exhausted can do for your confidence and how you feel about yourself, I mean don't get me wrong. I never feel "happy" when I'm doing it, or even after...but the change with how you feel about yourself and how others respond to that, is real...and you get lots of good flow on effects.

Stay cool, man.
Hey man I feel so stupid because I just now saw this. I hope you didn't think I was ignoring you because I didn't even know it existed until just now. I am losing weight pretty well and maintaining a good exercise habit and I have also recently started meditating which I haven't noticed any changes yet but I know it takes a long time of doing it before you actually start feeling the benefits from it. I will just Keep On Keepin On but despite everything I always get a little emotional this time of the year considering my mother died on the 20th and then her birthday was on the 22nd and I just get a little lonely. I am doing a lot better though since I moved out here
Old 12-23-2018, 07:17 PM
This is a test

To all my brothers and sisters in horror and to Cheeb's little River.. may you all have a blessed Christmas ❤
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FB_IMG_1545264207293.jpg (41.2 KB, 0 views)
Old 12-23-2018, 07:30 PM
病気の

Old 12-23-2018, 07:42 PM
This is a test

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadbeatAtDawn View Post
you gurrrl! You slay me!
Old 12-23-2018, 09:01 PM
Banned

Happy human holidays everyone!