Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 06-29-2010, 08:40 PM
Evil Dead

deadly paranoia

what movies or stories creep you out so bad that you search areas in your house cautiously?! I used to think that in the shower there would be a Giant Snake there after watching Python!
Old 06-29-2010, 08:46 PM
Scary car guy...

My friend Felipe is from Mexico. He used to tell us ghost stories that his grandmother told him when he was in Mexico. Stories about "La Chusa", his grandmother's belief that "El Diablo" shows his true self to everyone once, and other weird shit his family down there was into. Some of his aunts are true Brujas.

He would tell us these stories when we were out camping at my parents ranch drinking beer like it was going out of style. It really sucked because we'd have to take a piss and didn't want to leave the light of the campfire. Especially since most of his stories were from rural Mexico and the country in general.

I'm getting chills just thinking about it. Spooky shit.
Old 06-30-2010, 04:13 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ Steak View Post
My friend Felipe is from Mexico. He used to tell us ghost stories that his grandmother told him when he was in Mexico. Stories about "La Chusa", his grandmother's belief that "El Diablo" shows his true self to everyone once, and other weird shit his family down there was into. Some of his aunts are true Brujas.

He would tell us these stories when we were out camping at my parents ranch drinking beer like it was going out of style. It really sucked because we'd have to take a piss and didn't want to leave the light of the campfire. Especially since most of his stories were from rural Mexico and the country in general.

I'm getting chills just thinking about it. Spooky shit.
Well Mexico stories are popular especially ones revolved around El Diablo and the chupracabra so Im sure they dont disappoint!