Old 11-30-2004, 04:34 PM
Undead

Roman Dirge

Apprently recently came out with a new Lenore comic though I am not sure how new other than it was released sometime this year. I have it and am pleased. Roman is also known for his line of awesome toys. Anyone else a fan of Dirge-a-tron?:
Old 12-06-2004, 06:07 AM
Evil Dead

Re: Roman Dirge

Quote:
Originally posted by shadow_13
Apprently recently came out with a new Lenore comic though I am not sure how new other than it was released sometime this year. I have it and am pleased. Roman is also known for his line of awesome toys. Anyone else a fan of Dirge-a-tron?:
didn't he work on Invader Zim? I haven't seen his comic but I saw something he drew in the back of Nightmares and Fairy Tales..it was pretty cool.
Old 04-16-2005, 04:10 AM
Evil Dead

lol weird, I don;t remember posting that...it's scary knowing a time before my LeNore obsession 0_o I have read every comic except for #9 cause I can't find it >_< LeNore is one of the funniest comics I've ever read! She's so innocent and cute and, and EVIL

The only thing I don't like about it is the fact that he releases a new comic every July >.< COME ON MAN! They're so small! Why does it take so long???

my favorite characters are LeNore(of course), Ouchy BooBoo and Pooty. lol I have a friend that's obsessed with Raggamuffin....

the best line of all time is "I DON'T WANNA GET NAKED WITH THE BEARS AND STOP TRYING TO STICK THAT IN ME!!!!"-LeNore

and I also love the exchange between LeNore and Raggamuffin...
rag-"ew, what's that smell? Smells kinda like fish"
LeNore-"really?"*smiles*
Rag-"that's bad"
LeNore*puts head down*....*smiles* "I like fish"
Rag-"still bad"
LeNore- *puts head down* *screams*"Fishies go pook pook pook!!!"

lol that might not be EXACT but it's how I remember it, I got the book from the library so it no longer be mine ;_;