Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions

Old 05-01-2018, 07:16 PM
Fitzroy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lick My Katana View Post
I can't tell the era of when this movie was made. However it was about a game warden that hunted people that came to his forest and I believe later in the movie he tracks the survivors back to the city. I believe the protagonists are police of some sort because they were trying to hunt him down first from what i remember but he wipes out almost all of them. lol please find this movie name its been bothering me for almost a decade !!
whattya know I literally found it after googling "game warden thriller suspense".... Wounded (1997) folks *pads self on back*

I can show you a real Devil
Old 06-25-2018, 09:42 PM
Little Boo

Name Of This Movie?

All I saw was the beginning of the film where these people were coming out of the ground. They did not look like zombies, but they could very well have been. I believe it was perhaps in the jungle or so. I remember seeing in in the late 80's/early 90's. Thanks in advance!
Old 06-26-2018, 08:44 AM
This is a test

Fulci's Zombie 2: The Dead are Among Us ?
Old 08-09-2018, 06:32 AM
That fucking Guy...

I just had a random memory.
Some soldier like henchmen in what I'm sure would have been an action film, are comparing scars and saying what weapons inflicted them?
One of them I think said "grenade" in another language.

There may or may not have been Germanm or Russian spoken in this scene but the rest of the film was in english.
Old 08-22-2018, 06:28 AM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheebacheeba View Post
Some soldier like henchmen in what I'm sure would have been an action film, are comparing scars and saying what weapons inflicted them?

There may or may not have been Germanm or Russian spoken in this scene but the rest of the film was in english.
Platoon maybe?
Old 08-23-2018, 05:10 AM
That fucking Guy...

Way newer. Like late 2003-2010 I'd say.
Old 08-23-2018, 09:19 AM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Way newer. Like late 2003-2010 I'd say.
There was a scene like that in “The Substitute”, but that was a 90s movie starring Tom Berenger.

Last edited by Angra; 08-23-2018 at 09:20 AM.
Old 08-23-2018, 08:25 PM
ventricle

Quote:

Much of your general description fits Enemy at the Gates (2001), Jude Law, Ed Harris, snipers at Stalingrad.

I don't remember the film well, and don't remember the comparing scars.

Old 10-20-2018, 12:30 PM
Banned

So this isn't a horror movie but it's something I have been thinking about lately. The movie seemed almost like a Mad Max rip off as it takes place in a post-apocalyptic world with people who dress like they did in the Mad Max movies more or less and the villains name was show. If I am not mistaken he had a retractable sword. Towards the beginning of the movie he has his first encounter with the hero whose name I don't remember and he challenges the hero to a fight but the hero doesn't have a sword so show says they will fight with sticks and they tear off to metal poles from a canopy. I also remember that water is very scarce and there was a grotto or Cavern where freshwater still ran. Does anyone know what movie this is?
Old 10-28-2018, 09:54 PM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morningriser View Post
So this isn't a horror movie but it's something I have been thinking about lately. The movie seemed almost like a Mad Max rip off as it takes place in a post-apocalyptic world with people who dress like they did in the Mad Max movies more or less and the villains name was show. If I am not mistaken he had a retractable sword. Towards the beginning of the movie he has his first encounter with the hero whose name I don't remember and he challenges the hero to a fight but the hero doesn't have a sword so show says they will fight with sticks and they tear off to metal poles from a canopy. I also remember that water is very scarce and there was a grotto or Cavern where freshwater still ran. Does anyone know what movie this is?
No. How old do you think it is?

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods