Old 09-22-2018, 02:13 PM
Rotten Stinky Zombie

I know nobody here has probably heard of this game but there's a PS2 game called Siren and a PS3 game called Siren Blood Curse which both have evil nun characters.

In Siren it was Hisako Yao and SBC it was Amana, they were both the leaders of a cult village in Japan called Hanuda and they had gained eternal life by consuming the entrails of an alien-like God and brought a curse onto the village. They were both inspired by the mythology of Yaobikuni, a woman in Japanese folklore who became immortal after eating the flesh of a mermaid.
Old 11-03-2018, 06:51 AM
Undead

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvablePsycho View Post
I know nobody here has probably heard of this game but there's a PS2 game called Siren and a PS3 game called Siren Blood Curse which both have evil nun characters.

In Siren it was Hisako Yao and SBC it was Amana, they were both the leaders of a cult village in Japan called Hanuda and they had gained eternal life by consuming the entrails of an alien-like God and brought a curse onto the village. They were both inspired by the mythology of Yaobikuni, a woman in Japanese folklore who became immortal after eating the flesh of a mermaid.
Siren Games are absolute awesome!
Old 11-03-2018, 08:07 AM
Rotten Stinky Zombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by quamis View Post
Siren Games are absolute awesome!
Yes they are!
Old 11-03-2018, 08:35 AM
Banned

Yet again I'm late to the party. I get sidetracked and forget the check threads I have posted in. It was a nightmare on Elm Street 3 when they first introduced Amanda as she was at the graveyard during the funeral for one of the kids who died and the hero, I forgot his name, was the one who met her and talk to her. Everything about what happened in the Asylum never came out until part 5. They barely even elaborated on her character in part 3 and didn't go into her back story at all until part 5.

Last edited by Morningriser; 11-03-2018 at 08:40 AM.

Tags
horror, nuns, religion