Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Classic Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-23-2005, 08:51 PM
threadkiller

i just watched THE GUARDIAN for the first time...late 80s william friedkin movie with a druid babysitter...was entertaining...im running out of watchable horror movies....i mainly only dig ones from the 70s and 80s....
Old 02-23-2005, 09:00 PM
Misanthrope

Quote:
Originally posted by majorbludd
i just watched THE GUARDIAN for the first time...late 80s william friedkin movie with a druid babysitter...was entertaining...im running out of watchable horror movies....i mainly only dig ones from the 70s and 80s....
I kinda remember this one it had a killer tree or something? I've been trying to track down a copy of Friekin's Rampage. I was reading a old Gorezone article about and it sounds fucking cool.

The last movie I watched was Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer for the first time in about five or six years. Fucked up chilling movie. I loved it and its way better than any of the serial killer bullshit in the last 7 or 8 years.
Old 02-23-2005, 09:30 PM
threadkiller

i never heard of rampage....im sure you've seen sorcerer and cruisin'...both great...no 2 friedkin movies feel like they were from the same director....unlike carpenter, cronenberg or raimi....

henry tears ass.....so many true to life moments....my favorite being otis' blue silk shirt....

i am seriously running out of fucked up 80s movies to watch...i really dig oddball shit with cool atmosphere....i.e. the vagrant, the borrower, the dark backward....ed and his dead mother......any suggestions?
Old 02-24-2005, 12:55 AM
Now she has us.

Payback.

<CENTER>
http://www.horror.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2020_5.gif</CENTER>

Old 02-24-2005, 02:18 AM
Banned

Give me satisfaction, bitch!
Old 02-24-2005, 02:28 AM

No movie yesterday...The Donnas consert....pretty good live band...that drummer is sexy :D
Old 02-24-2005, 02:47 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Elvis_Christ
I kinda remember this one it had a killer tree or something? I've been trying to track down a copy of Friekin's Rampage. I was reading a old Gorezone article about and it sounds fucking cool.

The last movie I watched was Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer for the first time in about five or six years. Fucked up chilling movie. I loved it and its way better than any of the serial killer bullshit in the last 7 or 8 years.
dont look too hard ..
I love some of freidkins work .. but rampage felt like a made for tv movie
Old 02-24-2005, 04:28 AM
Banned

"Invasion U.S.A.".... Oustandingly cheesy, with a few flat action scenes (the Mall shootout is awful, you can see why HK films blew so much life into action cinema when you see this badly made set-up) but it's a lot of violent fun, with some great stunts, in that unique 80's American way with a suitably nasty and theatrical villian in the shape of Richard Lynch.
Old 02-24-2005, 05:46 AM
Scares Little Kids

Madman
Old 02-24-2005, 12:11 PM
Scares Little Kids

Quote:
Originally posted by slasherman
No movie yesterday...The Donnas consert....pretty good live band...that drummer is sexy :D
hell ya she is .