Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 03-18-2004, 09:25 PM
He's Baaaaack

Send a message via AIM to AmarylandPsycho
Torment for ALL

The ongoing repitition of even ones most favorite past-time would eventually become unbearable. Slowly driving said individual insane. Three hole punching paper with a one hole puncher for the rest of eternity would be bad; no doubt. Whats the worst you can come up with? Whats your own idea of hell? What would it take to Drive you Insane? Is insanity a way to escape hell. Can one really experience hell if their insane?
Old 03-18-2004, 09:33 PM
Banned

There was this story (It was either Roman or Greek, also a Red Bull commercial), where a guy had to spend eternity pushing a huge boulder up a mountain, and just when it would almost get to the top it'd fall all the way back down. Something like that.
Old 03-18-2004, 09:37 PM
He's Baaaaack

Send a message via AIM to AmarylandPsycho
Sisyphus

Yeah that poor bastards name was sisyphus. Not only did he have to push that boulder up a hill but his name sucks.
Old 03-18-2004, 09:38 PM
Banned

OK, well my idea of hell would be life without my Terry O'Quinn movies. ;)
Old 03-18-2004, 10:52 PM
Banned

Re: Sisyphus

Quote:
Originally posted by AmarylandPsycho
Yeah that poor bastards name was sisyphus. Not only did he have to push that boulder up a hill but his name sucks.
Sisyphus, that's the one. I thought that's what that goofy fary (farie?) said in the Red Bull commercial, but I don't like to go on facts I get from energy drink commercials, so I just described it.
Old 03-19-2004, 05:08 AM
Undead

Dantes Inferno, my friend, Dantes Inferno......
Seven levels of Hell, one for each of the deadly sins....
If you've never read it, well then it's time to expand your mind.
I got the Idea from the movie Se7en, went to the library and spent about a week reading (more like refrencing) the same books the killer did, and let me tell you its some pretty deep shit.
heres a quick lowdown.................
Dante was walking home one day after work, just like he did for 20 years before. Only this time he finds himself lost in the woods.
Which he finds very strange becuase hes always taken the same way home. He ends up by a lake and sees an old man standing looking off distantly into the water........the old man says I've been sent to show you Dante ,takes his hand and proceeds to guide him through the seven levels of Hell..
And to top it off the book was written in like the 1300's
check it out, I think you will like it.
Old 03-19-2004, 06:12 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by conductor31
Dantes Inferno, my friend, Dantes Inferno......
Seven levels of Hell, one for each of the deadly sins....
If you've never read it, well then it's time to expand your mind.
I got the Idea from the movie Se7en, went to the library and spent about a week reading (more like refrencing) the same books the killer did, and let me tell you its some pretty deep shit.
heres a quick lowdown.................
Dante was walking home one day after work, just like he did for 20 years before. Only this time he finds himself lost in the woods.
Which he finds very strange becuase hes always taken the same way home. He ends up by a lake and sees an old man standing looking off distantly into the water........the old man says I've been sent to show you Dante ,takes his hand and proceeds to guide him through the seven levels of Hell..
And to top it off the book was written in like the 1300's
check it out, I think you will like it.
I thought there's 9 levels... oh well...do you know which level you're going? if not, test it here:
http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv
I'm going to the fifth level..

I always thought thet my life already is my own personal hell...
I guess that get eaten by a group of cannibalistic-teenage-pop-stars (over and over again of course) would probably be quite hellish...
Old 03-19-2004, 07:06 AM
wet fart

Re: Torment for ALL

Quote:
Originally posted by AmarylandPsycho
The ongoing repitition of even ones most favorite past-time would eventually become unbearable. Slowly driving said individual insane. Three hole punching paper with a one hole puncher for the rest of eternity would be bad; no doubt. Whats the worst you can come up with? Whats your own idea of hell? What would it take to Drive you Insane? Is insanity a way to escape hell. Can one really experience hell if their insane?
Im already legally insane.. i was set out of the hospital under strict guidence and servalence (spelling)

i have a peice of paper to prove it..
the only reason i was let out was because the hospital was driving me more crazy :D

Nothing ever always x2
Old 03-19-2004, 08:48 AM
Banned

yeah, there's 9 levels. Most of which are in Dis. (By the way, he read Paradise Lost and, I believe, Canterburry Tales, too)
Old 03-19-2004, 11:52 AM
Hellraiser

I'm going to Purgatory. WOO! Although I am very lustful...

-David Mills
Se7en