Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 03-24-2004, 09:57 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via Yahoo to Leslie Daher
More movie reviews

i rented 28 days later, cold creek manor, and darkness falls.

28 days later was probably my fav of all 3. sad IMO. apocolyptic. not as gory s it was hyped up to be and i really liked the story and the characters, though i think i prefer that they would've not mentioned what the "infection" was. the fact that it was "rage" just sounded kinda stupid. they could've left that out. otherwise i liked it AND jim was soooo HOT, in that sassy euro way! ;)

cold creek manor, to me, was like cape fear and pacific heights. not great but not bad. again, gotta mention the HOT factor b/c stephen dorff was the hottest looking red neck i've ever seen. his character screamed mullets and monster truck races but God he looked fine! :p

darkness falls was okay. i actually liked it better than jeepers creepers. intensity was up there with valentine IMO. not a total thrill ride but not w/o substance. it was okay.
Old 03-24-2004, 11:54 AM
Banned

I haven't seen any of those, but then, I'm afraid of new movies. LOL I hate getting disapointed by them. They all just have too much CGI.

"The old way is better; with the sledge!" LOL
Old 03-25-2004, 09:23 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via Yahoo to Leslie Daher
i definitely agree about new movies AND the cgi! UGH! old IS better but i do get the urge to see something new. you may be surprised. i was w/ wrong turn. LOVE that movie! plus, if it's really bad you can be grateful for such classics as ANOES and Halloween! :)
BTW, i just heard secret window was really awesome and taking lives BLOWS! my friend said that it was so bad that by the end you don't care who the killer is! HA!