Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-01-2014, 05:36 AM
Little Boo

i need help from horror fans... tv episode? pic included

**i originally posted this in the General Forum but have reposted here in the correct place, sorry!**

hello! this is my first post here and also the reason i joined the forum...

i need help and brain power from anyone and everyone that reads this. i am a huge horror fan and have been since i was a little girl. i grew up watching re-runs of Twilight Zone, Tales from the Crypt, Tales from the Darkside and so on...

i remember an episode (i believe it was an episode and not a film) that took place in an apartment. i'm pretty sure the entire thing was shot in one room. all i can remember is that a person (i can't remember if they were male or female) was some kind of a shut in... hiding away, maybe paranoid? maybe they'd done something wrong? i believe at one point or another someone or a few people came to the door. i think they had groceries delivered too. the room was a living room, with a small kitchen/dining room to the right side and a bedroom door on the left side. i think maybe they had something hidden in the bedroom?

i am DESPERATE to figure out what this is. also, it's worth mentioning that this is not Nothing in the Dark, the Twilight Zone episode.

if anyone knows what this is, i will be SO thankful. it's been in my head for years and no one knows what i'm talking about and google just doesn't help.

i've included a terrible paint drawing of the layout of the room as i remember it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg question.jpg (9.5 KB, 0 views)