Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-17-2010, 08:24 AM
Banned

ah yes.....very scary it was

Old 02-17-2010, 09:16 AM
Cranky

The movie is, in fact, Milo.

Cartoon Artwork, Underground Art, Other Weird Stuff
Old 02-17-2010, 09:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverending View Post
The movie is, in fact, Milo.
& OTIS

Old 02-17-2010, 11:18 AM
whatever gets you through

don't listen - it ws THE GATE - definitely!
Old 02-17-2010, 12:38 PM
Heaven for the climate

Transmorphers.
Old 02-17-2010, 07:06 PM
AsteroidsDoNotConcernMe

Bug Robotzz

Friend....gooooood!

Old 02-18-2010, 02:55 PM
Little Boo

Help!!

I watched a film, it would have been roughly 3 years ago certainly no more. I doubt it was an old film but I may be wrong. This film contained a log cabin bar in the woods at one point were a man in a lumberjacks shirt got attacked in the dark. The film then continues with a young boy age could be between 5-9 but I may be wrong, this boy has recurrent nightmares about things attacking him in the dark, this boy then goes into a machine which could quite possibly be an mri machine, when a man stops his mother going through with it stating that this thing will attack him in the dark, his mother then falls asleep with him in a hospital room && this creature tries to get them. I really enjoyed this film, but I can't think or find the name of it to save my life, can someone please help me name this film or inform me if i'm putting a number of films together....
Old 02-18-2010, 06:26 PM
Chrono's Lesbian Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohanna-clarkson View Post
I watched a film, it would have been roughly 3 years ago certainly no more. I doubt it was an old film but I may be wrong. This film contained a log cabin bar in the woods at one point were a man in a lumberjacks shirt got attacked in the dark. The film then continues with a young boy age could be between 5-9 but I may be wrong, this boy has recurrent nightmares about things attacking him in the dark, this boy then goes into a machine which could quite possibly be an mri machine, when a man stops his mother going through with it stating that this thing will attack him in the dark, his mother then falls asleep with him in a hospital room && this creature tries to get them. I really enjoyed this film, but I can't think or find the name of it to save my life, can someone please help me name this film or inform me if i'm putting a number of films together....
The Gate....
You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.
Old 02-19-2010, 01:33 AM
Satan's joystick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycom5k View Post
The Gate....
The Gate, The Gate?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOX6-Rw5PWc
Old 02-19-2010, 02:37 AM
Little Boo

Unhappy Help... RE:

This film, was not black && white, had no robots in it... definately had no bugs in it... Maybe I am never going to find this film, but somebody, somewhere has to have watched this.... I can't have been one of 2 people on the whole planet to have watched this film, its not possible...

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods