Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Latest Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 01-26-2004, 04:27 PM
Misanthrope

Quote:
Look at Manhunt. That is what manhunt is. You stalk people and kill them with plastic bags, glass shards, crazy stuff.
They banned that game over here. Our censorship sucks its so archaic.
Old 01-26-2004, 04:39 PM
Misanthrope

Hahaha those screenshots are fucking classic even crappier than I remember them! :D
Old 01-26-2004, 05:17 PM
Evil Dead

Otis, the games are as miserable as they look. The best part is the 8-bit decapitations and the cheesy version of the Halloween music.

I haven't used this one (since I am mostly on a Mac) but here's a link to a Windows 2600 emulator: http://www.whimsey.com/z26/z26.html.

What's the Friday the 13th game like?
Old 01-26-2004, 05:38 PM
Chop! Chop!

it is a side scroller. It is decent. You are the teens and you try to run and solve a mystery i think. I played it for a little while. You run around Crystal Lake. If you are a fan of Friday the 13th, you will like it.

I understand how it is a classic though. Thanks for the link. I also think there is a Nightmare on Elm Street. But i haven't found it yet.

P.S: Manhunt is excellent gore. You sneak behind people and you target them. The target will be silver, a couple of seconds later it will turn yellow, then red. As soon as it is silver you can click the attack button and perform an execution, but if you wait for the yellow it is more gore. But if you wait for the red it is insane. Like the glass shard, on red, he will grap the guy, and stab out his eyes. With a baseball bat he will hit the guy with the bat all over then the guy will fall to his knees then he will knock his head off. It is great.

Last edited by otis; 01-26-2004 at 05:44 PM.
Old 01-26-2004, 05:43 PM
Banned

I played the TCM one not long ago. It reminded me of Strong Bad's "Video Game" e-mail. "The graphics would only look KINDA like me" *insert red square*
Old 01-26-2004, 05:47 PM
Listen 2 Buckethead!

if any1 played MK deadly alliance then u know it would be cool to feature horror characters and give them special attacks and fatalities:)
Old 01-26-2004, 05:50 PM
Chop! Chop!

i played that game, and lost intrest once i unlocked Reptile. He has always been my favorite. He just wasn't the same. I know, he is supposed to change it is the story, but he sucks on that game.
Old 01-26-2004, 06:09 PM
Scares Little Kids

lol i say something about hw kool a haloween game ould be then we goto old games and now MK lol omg thats fuuny
Old 01-26-2004, 06:12 PM
Banned

oh! What if Michael got in a fight with Scorpion? OMG "GET OVER HERE!"!!! AND THEN HE STABS HIM BUT FLAMES SHOOT OUT AND I ORGASM ALL OVER THE SCREEN CAUSE ITS SO AWSM!!!
Old 01-27-2004, 02:48 AM
Scares Little Kids

that is the stupidest thing ive ever heard you say EGG....even though i hate MK cuz i suck at it that would be cool and i would buy it if they were extra ppl....or how bout instead of having extra on MK if they made a horror fighting game with all the big names....they would have all the backgrounds like Somewhere in haddonfield or elm street that would kickass......I still wish they would make a GTA-esque type game of halloween.