Old 01-26-2004, 03:06 PM
NBC > You

Send a message via AIM to Rotting Eye
Quote:
Originally posted by nightbreed
yeah i just think its kinda lame that you refuse to see a movie b/c you dont like the leading actor. i cant get away from the fact that you talking so much shit about movie you refuse to see. thats just a shallow way to walk through life.
So if the leading actor in a horror were Osama bin Laden or Saddam Hussein, would you still see the movie? Or even Justin Timberlake?

And like I said, don't complain about someone's opinion. Even if you don't like it.

My favorite horror moment: http://www.horror.com/forum/showthre...&threadid=4026

You may not like what I have to say, but I'll defend to your death my right to say it.
Old 01-26-2004, 03:09 PM
NBC > You

Alright, score one for Signs!

Now that's a true post. No bitching, and he was smart. And he posted his opinion.

You're cool in my book. :)

My favorite horror moment: http://www.horror.com/forum/showthre...&threadid=4026

You may not like what I have to say, but I'll defend to your death my right to say it.
Old 01-26-2004, 03:38 PM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
Quote:
Originally posted by Rotting Eye
So if the leading actor in a horror were Osama bin Laden or Saddam Hussein, would you still see the movie? Or even Justin Timberlake?
Well, I'm going to watch an upcoming movie that stars Nick Carter (of Backstreet fame) so I guess that means I can watch a movie with anyone in it.
Old 01-26-2004, 03:39 PM
NBC > You

Well, if you really want to support a movie that starred say... Osama bin Laden, be my guest.

Terrorist.

Old 01-26-2004, 04:34 PM
Evil Dead

Even though I'm sorting of helping get off track of the original post, how can you compare seeing a movie with Osama Bin Laden in it to Ashton Kutcher?
Old 01-26-2004, 11:50 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to nightbreed
Quote:
Originally posted by Rotting Eye
Alright, score one for Signs!

Now that's a true post. No bitching, and he was smart. And he posted his opinion.

You're cool in my book. :)
now correct me if im wrong but i do believe i started my comment with the words "yeah i just think" implying that what i was about to voice was in fact MY OPINION. i didnt complain about someones opinion, just stated mine. please pay attention next time.
Old 01-27-2004, 04:36 AM
King of Klowns

Send a message via AIM to Killer Clown#1
Every where I go people are saying they were surprised by this movie. Now I can't wait to see it.:)
Old 02-02-2004, 05:07 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via Yahoo to Leslie Daher
i so wanted to see this pic and i'm happy that i did. it's a must own dvd! ashton gave a great performance and so did amy. great acting and very good story telling. it was pretty true to life. and it's not often that you see your hero suffer so much but you really felt his pain and every scene was graphic and entertaining. some things seemed a little unnecessary. it was a serious movie and they didn't need to dumb it down b/c it's ashton kutcher and the teenie boppers have to come and watch it. all the nudity was unnecessary. i really enjoyed this movie!:D
Old 02-03-2004, 01:08 AM
Evil Dead

I thought it was quite good. I was a bit skeptical considering it starred Mr. Kutcher, and I don't have alot of faith in Hollywood anyway, but I was really surprised. It didn't have that "MTV feel" I was afraid it might, and everything was tied together well, I thought. I recommend it.