Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-11-2005, 06:16 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to The Mothman
telly Tubby exploitation story:D

this is my first story that I ever wrote. It's not scary, but it's kinda goofy. Not good writing, so dont make fun of it:(

I was sucked into the television and came face to face with La La. She did nothing but stare at me with blank eyes. All of a sudden the television on her stomach turned on. At first it was all static, but then a faint orange symbol appeared in the middle. As the picture got clearer, I gasped, for what I saw in the middle, was a red pentagram. Suddenly, a huge loud whining sound, like a screaming baby, was heard from above me. I quickly looked up, and spotted the baby on the sun, but this one wasn’t normal. It’s face was one of agony. Something was destroying it.
I looked back at the Telly Tubby standing before me. The pentagram was getting more bright now, and I heard the baby screaming louder. Suddenly, I saw something that made me sick. The telly tubby’s eye’s started frantically shaking. They started to protrude outwards, farther and farther. Then all of a sudden, they flew out of her head and rolled down to my feet. She now stared at me with empty eye sockets. I quickly started to back away. I heard the sun make a new noise now. It was a chocking sound. I looked back at it. It’s eye’s were closed tightly, and then all of a sudden then noise stopped, and the baby stopped moving. A dark shadow was cast upon the land of telly tubbys. I felt a clench in my stomach, which soon turned into a pain, then leaved over. I was going to throw up, I could feel it. I felt the liquid traveling up to the top of my throat. Something about it wasn’t normal. I sharp pain covered my throat, then it got worse. It got so bad that I fell on the ground and curled up. Finally, I spewed out what I thought to be vomit, but it wasn’t normal, wasn’t normal at all. As I looked at it, I saw little shards of sharp metal in it. All of a sudden I started bleeding profusely from the mouth. There was so much blood I could barley breath. I lay down and looked up to the telly tubby looming over me. It was now carrying a mallet. It began walking towards me.
And then I woke up. “just a dream.”

pretty wierd eh?:rolleyes:

Click for B-Movie reviews!
Old 02-11-2005, 06:19 AM
Damian

Send a message via AIM to Gren the cake Send a message via Yahoo to Gren the cake
LOLOLOLOL!!!! thats so random!!

:) ive never really seen teletubbies but i can picture it. i HATE that baby in the sun!

IN REMEMBRANCE OF BARF CUM - .................. ^_^
Old 02-11-2005, 06:22 AM
Evil Dead

thnx. random is kinda what i was aiming for.;)

in order to fully understand some of the material in here (like the tv screen on it's chest) you would have to watch the show. It actually could be very easily turned into a crazed horror show. because it's so WIERD

Old 02-11-2005, 09:49 AM
Image of the Invisible

Send a message via AIM to ItsAlive75
Ah.

DEVESTED- The removal of one's vest.

SCTUPP- To deficate on a woman after nonconsensual sex.
Old 02-11-2005, 09:57 AM
Fear scented candle

PBS meets "Event Horizon".

May end up being a niche market, but i would rent it :D
Old 02-11-2005, 10:41 AM
a people person

i really injoyed it it reminded me of something i would think up on acid or shrooms nice job
Old 02-11-2005, 10:41 AM
No, fuck YOU

Re: telly Tubby exploitation story:D

Quote:
Originally posted by The Mothman
this is my first story that I ever wrote. It's not scary, but it's kinda goofy. Not good writing, so dont make fun of it:(

I was sucked into the television and came face to face with La La. She did nothing but stare at me with blank eyes. All of a sudden the television on her stomach turned on. At first it was all static, but then a faint orange symbol appeared in the middle. As the picture got clearer, I gasped, for what I saw in the middle, was a red pentagram. Suddenly, a huge loud whining sound, like a screaming baby, was heard from above me. I quickly looked up, and spotted the baby on the sun, but this one wasn’t normal. It’s face was one of agony. Something was destroying it.
I looked back at the Telly Tubby standing before me. The pentagram was getting more bright now, and I heard the baby screaming louder. Suddenly, I saw something that made me sick. The telly tubby’s eye’s started frantically shaking. They started to protrude outwards, farther and farther. Then all of a sudden, they flew out of her head and rolled down to my feet. She now stared at me with empty eye sockets. I quickly started to back away. I heard the sun make a new noise now. It was a chocking sound. I looked back at it. It’s eye’s were closed tightly, and then all of a sudden then noise stopped, and the baby stopped moving. A dark shadow was cast upon the land of telly tubbys. I felt a clench in my stomach, which soon turned into a pain, then leaved over. I was going to throw up, I could feel it. I felt the liquid traveling up to the top of my throat. Something about it wasn’t normal. I sharp pain covered my throat, then it got worse. It got so bad that I fell on the ground and curled up. Finally, I spewed out what I thought to be vomit, but it wasn’t normal, wasn’t normal at all. As I looked at it, I saw little shards of sharp metal in it. All of a sudden I started bleeding profusely from the mouth. There was so much blood I could barley breath. I lay down and looked up to the telly tubby looming over me. It was now carrying a mallet. It began walking towards me.
And then I woke up. “just a dream.”

pretty wierd eh?:rolleyes:

Don´t watch anymore children programs....

You can´t handle it.;) :D

:cool:
Old 02-12-2005, 06:49 AM
Evil Dead

LOL! I always make fucked up things about telly tubbies. Any of you know the Noo-Noo? the vacuum cleaner from he tellie tubbies? I made a story a long time ago when he went on a rampageand sucked all of the tellie tubbies guts out. LOL!

here's a pic of the noo noo. hes a pretty cool guy:p