Old 11-22-2014, 07:04 PM
Little Boo

Pinhead shirt

Hey, I'm new here...but wanted to get my brand new shirt company noticed a little bit more than FB could do. We are called MOAZ Tees. Well, today, we printed a new Pinhead shirt that was custom designed and laid out by us. We also have a hammer and sickle shirt, some bearded shirts, and we've done custom artwork for customers as well. We have literally been doing this less than a month steady and are just looking to get our name out there. I grew up on horror movies and have a half sleeve that has Freddy, Jason, Michael, Chucky, Dracula, and Leatherface. We will be focusing on horror movies, cult icons, beards, and hardcore and heavy metal style shirts. The next big shirts that we are working on are an Ichi the Killer shirt and a Deadpool one. Message me for details on pricing and also check us out on the book of faces. We will be doing monthly giveaways.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg WP_20141122_001afefasfasefasefasease.jpg (18.1 KB, 2 views)
Old 12-01-2014, 03:39 AM
Horror Fan

What is a "bearded shirt"?

Old 12-15-2014, 07:54 PM
Little Boo

A bearded shirt is just that my company makes shirts for bearded guys. Any kind of bearded slogan or quote or picture, we will do. We are a very beard-centric company.
Old 02-12-2015, 08:13 PM
I am the turtle lord

Well that's new to me.