rolling thunder
deadheads
hostel pt 3
the social network
whiteout

I disagree..
Old 02-23-2012, 03:18 AM
Misfit

Send a message via AIM to Posher778 Send a message via MSN to Posher778 Send a message via Yahoo to Posher778
Megan is Missing 2/10

I gave it a 2 out of 10 because there really isn't much to watch. Generic OH MY GOD THAT IS SOOOO FUCKED UP movie. The only thing that's actually scary is how inaccurate 14 year olds are portrayed. Minor bonus points for the creepy but totally expected 'reveal' and the last scene is pretty jacked up. Doesn't make up for the fact that it's another "guys this is totally true!!!111!one!!!!!1!" movie aimed at scaring people about internet predators when the victims 'documented' walked right into it, making life or death mistakes that I wouldn't have made when I was 6, let alone 14.

Quote:
Originally Posted by X¤MurderDoll¤X View Post
oh posher, I love you.

well as much as a girl can love a squirrely little girly man I suppose.

None of this is real
Old 02-23-2012, 07:07 AM
Love is like dying

airplane, still the greatest comedy made :D
Old 02-23-2012, 07:58 AM
Evil Dead

At Dawn They Sleep. Very, very impressive independent horror stuff.
Old 02-23-2012, 01:48 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by roshiq View Post
Ricky 6 (2000)

Loosely based on the Ricky Kasso incident (real life murderous satanic teen), the film offers a character driven story & a bleak look at the fall of a misguided youth...Ricky Cowen, who is not a bad kid, juts wants control of his life. But as an addict & neglected, didn't get Satan is the wrong guy to rely on that. The flick rests on its two principal actor's (playing Ricky and his best buddy Tommy) shoulders and they very nicely carry it all the way.
This is really a good movie with 80's vibe all over and I wish I could recommend it to everyone. Sadly the movie somehow (or I should say mysteriously) still hasn't got an official theatrical & DVD release date. I watched a poor print quality which is a bootleg VHS/DVD copy and the only version available on the net or elsewhere.

>>: A-
Agreed with you on Ricky 6, a really awesome movie and a travesty that it hasnt been released on DVD
Old 02-23-2012, 04:44 PM
Evil is Better

The Last Circus

Thank you Fortunato for recommending this. This movie is insane! But it's also entertaining, tragic, and awesomely weird. I thought the ending was fitting but i didnt get what the point was with the guy on the bike at the end. That was stupid. Otherwise, an amazing movie.

Old 02-23-2012, 07:10 PM
Evil is Better

The Artist

Beautiful, sad and at times depressing. I really enjoyed it and think it is deserving of the praise it's getting.

Old 02-23-2012, 08:06 PM
Wanna Join?

THE CHANGELING directed by Clint Eastwood and written by J. Michael Straczynski, one of the better current comic writers. I enjoyed this one.

"Within the framework of most horror tales we find a moral code so strong it would make a Puritan smile." Stephen King, DANSE MACABRE
Old 02-23-2012, 09:41 PM
Pirate of Bengal

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Villain View Post
The Artist

Beautiful, sad and at times depressing. I really enjoyed it and think it is deserving of the praise it's getting.
Agree. Technically it was really brilliant; loved the way it portray the struggles of a silent movie star and particularly those 'sound' scenes were excellently done. Btw, Uggie...that little dog was amazing! At least deserved some nominations in this award season.
Old 02-24-2012, 01:40 AM
Innsmouth Swim Team Coach

First off I would just like to thank the audience for not shrieking during every scary bit like they did in Paranormal activity and toitally ruin the movie for me..

I was kinda hyped for this as the original was one of my faves and I was interesting in what James Watkins (Eden LAke) might do with it.

I wasn't dissapointed - ok I'm not too sure about the ending and it wasn't as subtle but overall I think it was a great film. I liked Ciarán Hinds (as always) and what he added to the original. The dog actors were likable too.

Daniel Radcliffe was alittle wooden but not too much to dislike. The locations and sets were amazing.

I think I'm kinda glad it wasn't filled with CGI.

At the end of the day it was a good old fashioned horror film.