Old 03-30-2019, 05:23 AM
This is a test

Agreed, except for police and military, yep, definitely handguns and shotguns for hunters and enthusiasts or self-defense. Those are the type of guns that just fire a few shots and you have to reload right?
Old 03-30-2019, 07:58 AM
Banned

Exactly! The government keeps continuously bringing up gun control and yet M16s and AK-47s and such are legal as if people actually use those for hunting. It's like I said, the government will tell you something to save face and try to put your mind at ease while at the same time not giving a flying fuck about what they are saying.
Old 03-31-2019, 11:11 AM
Banned

So I know I was told to take it down a notch on the Psychedelic talk. This is something I wanted to share though that I just think is just weird.

I think I mentioned before that I was wanting to take a camping trip in the Redwood forest in Northern California. I decided against the trip because when I took ayahuasca, it told me to not go or else I would die. Interesting enough, the last month or so someone has been killing people in the redwood forest and hasn't been caught yet. I would have been going next month and the deaths started happening after my vision.
Old 03-31-2019, 12:00 PM
This is a test

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morningriser View Post
So I know I was told to take it down a notch on the Psychedelic talk. This is something I wanted to share though that I just think is just weird.

I think I mentioned before that I was wanting to take a camping trip in the Redwood forest in Northern California. I decided against the trip because when I took ayahuasca, it told me to not go or else I would die. Interesting enough, the last month or so someone has been killing people in the redwood forest and hasn't been caught yet. I would have been going next month and the deaths started happening after my vision.
Okay that would have totally freaked me out.
Old 03-31-2019, 12:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloof View Post
Okay that would have totally freaked me out.
It made me bawl my eyes out. Most psychedelic trips make people cry at some point whether they admit it or not. I saw that as a premonition.

Last edited by Morningriser; 03-31-2019 at 12:56 PM.
Old 04-02-2019, 11:27 AM
ventricle

Quote:

There's currently fresh murdered people being found in the Redwood forest in N CA thought to be from a current serial killer? I did a quick google and it only had stuff years old, didn't see anything current. Got a link? thanks!

Old 04-03-2019, 12:57 AM
Banned

I've never really been a big fan of Trevor Noah before, but tonight I happened to have the television on Comedy Central while The Daily Show was on and he has grown some balls lately. I mean he's always ripped into Donald Trump but he's pissed. I can't blame him. There's a lady around my age who has worked in the White House since she was like 19 or 20 and she has dwarfism and they were talking about how people who are Trump supporters were bullying her by taking her files and such and holding them way above her head where she couldn't reach them. What the actual fuck is going on? Seriously... if this is how the people who run our country are really going to start acting, like high school bullies picking on the disabled kid, I want the fuck out of this country now.
Old 04-05-2019, 08:44 PM
ventricle

Quote:
I've never really been a big fan of Trevor Noah before, but tonight I happened to have the television on Comedy Central while The Daily Show was on and he has grown some balls lately. I mean he's always ripped into Donald Trump but he's pissed. I can't blame him. There's a lady around my age who has worked in the White House since she was like 19 or 20 and she has dwarfism and they were talking about how people who are Trump supporters were bullying her by taking her files and such and holding them way above her head where she couldn't reach them. What the actual fuck is going on? Seriously... if this is how the people who run our country are really going to start acting, like high school bullies picking on the disabled kid, I want the fuck out of this country now.
I'm not sure I understand your story... Are you saying on the Daily Show a current White House employee spoke about how "trump supporters" took paper files from her hand and held it over her head to mock her short stature?

... you mean like a few people off the street, wearing trump hats, burst into the White House and did this to her in her office, and then ran out? I don't get it.

Last edited by Sculpt; 04-06-2019 at 09:01 AM.
Old 04-05-2019, 08:56 PM
Banned

If you want to see the specific part I'm talking about, Skip ahead to 4:40 but the whole thing is worth watching.

Old 04-06-2019, 09:28 AM
ventricle

Quote:
If you want to see the specific part I'm talking about, Skip ahead to 4:40 but the whole thing is worth watching.
Thanks for the link, Morn!

Interesting stuff. I'm not a trump supporter, though I always hope anyone in our gov does well. Speaking strictly of Ms Newbold, I respect whistle blowers, most all gov proceedings should be transparent, and she shouldn't be harrassed for any reason.

What's a bit weird is the Noah' narrative that the retaliation is a 'trump-type-of-people' reaction. Which I think stokes the us-vs-them thing. Do we even know if the person who put the files up high is a trump appointee, or are they a multi-administration civil servant like Newbold? Do we know trump, or any admin staff ordered the file-hike, or someone acting alone? Did Newbold report the incident to a Sup, what did they say? The buck stops on trump, but has there been enough time for trump to react yet?