Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-25-2010, 08:33 AM
Bad Natured

Hola. After watching Sexy Beast, i realized that i had never saw it before and had it confused with another crime caper movie. All i can remember about the flick was that just as things were heating up, the main bad guy (i think) raped or otherwise had sex with one of the other bad guys. i think that i stopped the movie at that point due to a raging bout of homophobia. Unless Sexy Beast has been edited, or maybe i was so wasted that i thought i was watching a rape scene in SB that was something else, i cannot for the life of me remember what that other movie was. Grazie.
derek

Fate is my mistress, mother of the cruel abomination that is hope.
Old 02-25-2010, 08:59 AM
Little Boo

searching for a title!!

guys many days ago i watched this movie very now faintly remember, the story as goes like this-a very creepy-sick boy or man living with his mother living alone in a suburb, he got then killed or assaulted or thrown in a well or in some trench!! by some mischievous nuts who arrives there and then finally he becomes a monster who takes a revenge with his killers!!or those who mistreated him!! pls if u have any slightly remember of this story pls tell me a name of it:mad:
Old 02-25-2010, 09:01 AM
For Vendetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by movielover79 View Post
guys many days ago i watched this movie very now faintly remember, the story as goes like this-a very creepy-sick boy or man living with his mother living alone in a suburb, he got then killed or assaulted or thrown in a well or in some trench!! by some mischievous nuts who arrives there and then finally he becomes a monster who takes a revenge with his killers!!or those who mistreated him!! pls if u have any slightly remember of this story pls tell me a name of it:mad:

Last edited by _____V_____; 02-25-2010 at 09:08 AM.
Old 02-25-2010, 01:28 PM
Little Boo

Question What movie is this?

Hey!
I remember watching a science fiction/horror movie when I was a kid. Its probably from the late 80s og the early 90s. I have no idea whos acting.

From what I remember, the film starts off whit a man and a woman who drive down some dark road. Then they hit something. Man goes out to see whats up and some creature launches its tounge at him and sticks to his face. I think the creature puts some egg or something inside him. (This is not the Alien-movie)

I really dont remember much more about it, but there is an evil clown with a knife at some point in the movie.

Oh, and in the end, this guy becomes some kind of monster with a long, boney face and makes some kind of screaming noise that makes people bleed from their ears.

I really hope someone recognizes this stupid movie from this poor description!:)
Old 02-25-2010, 01:45 PM
No redeeming qualities

Xtro?
Old 02-25-2010, 10:03 PM
Little Boo

YES!
Thank you! And I see they also made Xtro II and III! This is awesome!
Old 02-25-2010, 11:52 PM
Misanthrope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinde View Post
YES!
Thank you! And I see they also made Xtro II and III! This is awesome!
Xtro II and III don't belong in the same sentence as awesome ;)
Old 02-26-2010, 06:07 PM
Little Boo

Which horror movie is this?!

Hello all...

Had a quick question. A while ago (roughly a year), I remember seeing a movie preview about two (?) preppy killers (possible in collared shirts) that ended-up killing a family.

Any idea which movie this is!?

Thank you
Old 02-26-2010, 07:40 PM
Banned

you may be thinking about "Funny Games" 2007

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0808279/

a remake of a 1997 movie
Old 02-27-2010, 05:38 AM
Little Boo

yes, that's it! thank you very much!

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods