Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-19-2010, 02:40 AM
Little Boo

The gate...

It is definately not the gate, it is certainly a more modern film than that, the quality && cgi of the film it generally better, it could have only been a recent film...
Old 02-19-2010, 07:55 PM
Misanthrope

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohanna-clarkson View Post
It is definately not the gate, it is certainly a more modern film than that, the quality && cgi of the film it generally better, it could have only been a recent film...
Hmmm slight mistake there it's:

Old 02-20-2010, 04:17 AM
Living Dead

Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada, Northern Hemisphere, North America, Gaia (Planet Earth), Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Multiverse
Send a message via MSN to mlauzon
Found this on another site, anyone have any idea what he's talking about:

"I'm after the title of a movie from around 1987 to 1989. It is set in crime ravaged New York City and basically it is about a white male and his family (from memory) being terrorised by all the crime. There is a rape scene as I recall in the man's apartment block's laundromat. Another key scene is where the male character is walking the streets and a group of black men pull him up. Basically they threaten him with a knife and that they will bash/kill him unless he gains an erection in ten seconds or something. Yes I know that sounds bizarre but it's because it's so bizarre that it's stuck in my mind all these years."
Old 02-22-2010, 12:24 AM
Little Boo

I saw a movie in my childhood (20ish years ago), but the movie could be much older than that. It seems like the main character is in some form of law enforcement, and he came across a large rat (I think). It seems like it was humanoid and stood upright. After the encounter he ranted about needing a bigger gun. Later they bring in someone younger to help him, and after their next encounter the younger one also rants about needing a bigger gun. I am wanting to say that at some point they shot at the creature in a meat locker. I think the movie was set in the future and may have had a year in the title, but that is the most vague of my memories of this film.

Thanks in advance
Old 02-23-2010, 02:19 PM
Little Boo

Italian Horror HELP!!

I was at a bar and they were showing what looked like an Italian horror film. I asked the title and bartender didn't know what it was!!

The scene I saw was this couple on a boat in a dense fog. Next they end up in this weird deserted town. It was really foggy and moody. A color film. Does this ring a bell to anybody?

Thanks!
Old 02-23-2010, 02:27 PM
Banned

The Fog ?

only kidding.....need more info
Old 02-23-2010, 02:32 PM
Foxhole Atheist

Could be Dagon

Battle Royalty, 2009
@Wolf_Scousemac
Old 02-23-2010, 02:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by scouse mac View Post
Could be Dagon
good call

Old 02-23-2010, 02:36 PM
Little Boo

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dagon is it!
Old 02-23-2010, 02:37 PM
Foxhole Atheist

Engaging smug mode....................

Battle Royalty, 2009
@Wolf_Scousemac

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods