Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-02-2010, 02:05 AM
Living Dead

Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada, Northern Hemisphere, North America, Gaia (Planet Earth), Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Multiverse
Send a message via MSN to mlauzon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvis_Christ View Post
Those crackers can't even spell colour right
They're American, what do you expect, they leave the "u" out of a lot of words that we use it in: favourite, colour, honour, etc.
Old 02-07-2010, 09:55 PM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlauzon View Post
They're American, what do you expect, they leave the "u" out of a lot of words that we use it in: favourite, colour, honour, etc.

Lazy bastards..
Old 02-08-2010, 05:11 AM
No tears please

Send a message via MSN to thebigman Send a message via Skype™ to thebigman
Mehhh makes more sence to me, but then.....i am rather lazy.
Old 02-08-2010, 04:51 PM
Little Boo

Trying to find out the name of this movie, if anyone can help...

I believe it was from the 80s because I was young when I saw it. It was a scifi/horror monster movie I guess. It had a human like monster that, from what I remember and can only describe as a mix between Lord Zed from Power Rangers without his mask and the monsters from Feast. I believe it took place underground in a lab of some sort, out in the middle of nowhere. I remember the end one of the "scientists" or whatever escaped to the surface which were like arid rocks in the middle of nowhere with the thing walking after him/her.
This description might be too vague but its what I can remember.
I saw the dvd once a long time ago at best buy but have never seen it again and cant remember what it was called.
If you can help, thanks, if not, oh well. I tried...
Old 02-08-2010, 06:02 PM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Send a message via AIM to The_Return
Is it this thing?

If so - its The Revenge of Dr. X. I could be wrong because I haven't seen it in ages (and to be honest, its pretty horrid), but that was what came to mind from your description. Hope it helps.

PS - Once mods see this thread, it'll likely be moved to the Sticky in Modern Horror. Just a heads up.
Old 02-09-2010, 04:11 PM
Little Boo

Thumbs up Sharkmonster thing

Okay so the movie I'm trying to figure out the name of this movie I saw when a few years back so my description might be a lil sketch.

Anyway it goes like this:

Theres some sort of big boat/ocean vessel, and then some sort of weird science/medical experiment results in a big shark monster thing.

IMPORTANT NOTE

I HAVE REASON TO BELIEVE THAT THE SHARK MONSTER WAS ADDICTED TO COCAINE IN THIS MOVIE.

please help
Old 02-09-2010, 04:15 PM
Living Dead

Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada, Northern Hemisphere, North America, Gaia (Planet Earth), Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Multiverse
Send a message via MSN to mlauzon
Quote:
Originally Posted by jujybo View Post
Okay so the movie I'm trying to figure out the name of this movie I saw when a few years back so my description might be a lil sketch.

Anyway it goes like this:

Theres some sort of big boat/ocean vessel, and then some sort of weird science/medical experiment results in a big shark monster thing.

IMPORTANT NOTE

I HAVE REASON TO BELIEVE THAT THE SHARK MONSTER WAS ADDICTED TO COCAINE IN THIS MOVIE.

please help

Deep Blue Sea?
Old 02-09-2010, 04:17 PM
Little Boo

no, that does sort of fit my description, but thats not it

i could never forget ll cool j
Old 02-10-2010, 10:57 AM
Little Boo

Title of the movie where demons come out of TV screen?

Please, if anyone can help me remember the zombie movie I watched in the early 90s?
I remember only vague details:

Horror starts when [a birthday gril, I think] is in a dark room watching TV, waiting for her party to call her [or something like that], when a demon on TV comes out of the screen and possesses her. It starts a zombie epidemic. In the process, a fitness club gets attacked, and although they bravely fight back, ultimately the zombies prevail.

It may not have been an american movie, but it has mostly white actors.
Old 02-10-2010, 01:07 PM
Misanthrope

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods