Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 12-24-2009, 05:11 AM
That fucking Guy...

YOU involve a yellow school bus...
Old 12-25-2009, 09:06 AM
kristenhat666

Unknown movie from 70's or 80's help!!!

Greetings to you all,
I seem to recall a movie where a man stops for a woman to get into his car, and there is something wrong with her...She is homicidal or infected or carries a parasite, I cannot remember...Anyway, at one point, the man puts his hand on her thigh(s) and the skirt or dress she is wearing is pushed upwards and then something happens that kills the man, but again I cannot recall what. I was a child when I saw that movie, and I was watching it in secret, so I can hardly put togehter much of the movie itself. Anyone know where this scene could have been from? It must be a 70's or 80's flick. Thanks .
Old 12-25-2009, 11:24 AM
Umbra Asylum

Send a message via Yahoo to Rayne
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superman1 View Post

This is a movie I saw on TV back in 1986, but don't know the title. I do know it starts with "The." Here are the details: the plot is about some hideous creature that kills people. It seems to move along very fast, because the camera shows the first-hand perspective of the monster as it moves.
The only two main details I recall is, there was a repairman sitting in his van, unaware that the creature was stealthily approaching him. The man is attempting to start his van, which doesn't start. The creature, which is actually INVISIBLE attacks him, and blood is splattered on the windshield and everywhere else. Even though the man isn't killed, his face starts bubbling and mutating.
In another scene is another character who seems to have psychic powers. He says about the man in the van, "He's changing!"
The next detail I remember is the final showdown. There is another man battling the creature, which apparently becomes visible. It looks like a dragon. During the battle, there is one scene where the creature is biting the man's bloody arm.
Somehow, the creature is killed because it is seen burning. And the movie ends there.

This is much as I can remember. I hope any horror/sci-fi buff can help me out on this one. I'd love to see this one again, but I MUST KNOW THE NAME!!!!
Thanks
I'm not positive about this one, but it makes me think of Dean Koontz' 'Watchers' movies
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristenhat666 View Post
Greetings to you all,
I seem to recall a movie where a man stops for a woman to get into his car, and there is something wrong with her...She is homicidal or infected or carries a parasite, I cannot remember...Anyway, at one point, the man puts his hand on her thigh(s) and the skirt or dress she is wearing is pushed upwards and then something happens that kills the man, but again I cannot recall what. I was a child when I saw that movie, and I was watching it in secret, so I can hardly put togehter much of the movie itself. Anyone know where this scene could have been from? It must be a 70's or 80's flick. Thanks .
Rabid 1977
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0076590/
Old 12-27-2009, 04:48 PM
marciadvd

Question classic 30's or 40's horror film

I am tearing my hair out!! Please help! What is the name of the old classic horror film either from the 1930's or 40's that begins with a women walking down a country road with frogs ribbeting and crickets chirping and when she passes this particular property all of a sudden all the night sounds just eerily stop. It's a beautifully filmed black and white flick. Help!!:confused:
Old 12-27-2009, 07:10 PM
soul12

Help Identify Movie

I saw a trailer for a new movie on the internet, but now I forgot the name of the movie. I read a review about the movie too, but still can't remember the name. The trailer shows a guy going to an abandoned oil or gas mine in the middle of the desert. He looks around and nobody is there, then he find a woman and she is shown showering in the trailer. Then it shows her trying to murder him and a scene where she is jogging in the desert. Everything takes place in the desert and it looks like the guy is hallucinating or something. Can anyone help me identify the movie. I think it is brand new and might be a UK movie, don't think it is U.S. made.
Old 12-29-2009, 05:04 AM
Hellraiser

Lightbulb

Nahh, not Watchers.
It was SPASMS :eek: (1983)
{Can't believe no one here had a spasm.}
Old 12-31-2009, 01:04 PM
wolflover

Looking to find movie title

I read about a movie that was released maybe 1-2 years ago-something about a man who was lost or stranded on a mountain and he finds or is found by a woman or women who had a cabin there.
The woman/women were killers.
I can't for the life of me think what the title was and it's driving me nuts.
Does anyone remember anything like this?
I want to say the title had something to do with snow, or cold or ice, but I've done endless searches and can't find it.
Thanks!
Old 12-31-2009, 01:50 PM
Corpse Kicker

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolflover View Post
I read about a movie that was released maybe 1-2 years ago-something about a man who was lost or stranded on a mountain and he finds or is found by a woman or women who had a cabin there.
The woman/women were killers.
I can't for the life of me think what the title was and it's driving me nuts.
Does anyone remember anything like this?
I want to say the title had something to do with snow, or cold or ice, but I've done endless searches and can't find it.
Thanks!
^^Sounds like Stephen Kings "Misery"

Although Misery is a little older than a couple years.

Last edited by _____V_____; 12-31-2009 at 09:57 PM.
Old 12-31-2009, 01:54 PM
No, fuck YOU

My best guess would be Timber Falls.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0857295/plotsummary
Old 12-31-2009, 02:04 PM
Cranky

It doesn't sound like Timber Falls at all.

Nor Misery.

:confused:

Cartoon Artwork, Underground Art, Other Weird Stuff

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods