Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 12-08-2009, 11:07 PM
brand4

No, that's not the one sorry.
Old 12-08-2009, 11:36 PM
ilyak

desparately seeking movie...

Hello, I'm searching for a movie that I've seen in the late 90's. I saw it at an old schoolfriend's house. I'm pretty sure it was an indie film because I can't seem to find it by description. I watched only the ending portion of it, a woman was being held captive by a male captor who was torturing her. I remember the movie was always very dark, as in lacking lighting and she was kept in a dark room. I remember a vivid scene in which he tears off a toenail (or fingernail, can't remember) and the woman doesn't even flinch, the captor freaks out immediately thereafter, realizing he cannot torture her anymore. That's all I can remember. Hope someone can help me out here I really want to see it again.
Thanks.
Old 12-13-2009, 05:54 AM
theking

Help with 2 movie names

Hey whats up guys, I have been buying tons of movies for my horror collection lately and there are 2 I have seen that I just cannot remember the names. If anyone can help that would be awesome

1st movie
Pretty sure the setting was overseas in England or France, these people steal some money and are escaping the town. They go to a random hotel in the middle of nowhere (out in the country) and these crazy people who run the hotel (its like a crazy family) start capturing, killing and enslaving the people. The family is run by a man who was a nazi, and has kidnapped several people that are now in his family. He wants to make his newly kidnapped girl a new wife for one of his family members. It was a really brutal but cool style movie, kind of reminded me of the style of hostel (though that generally is not the style of horror movie I enjoy). Was probably made around 2003-2006 if I was to guess.

2nd movie
These people move into an inherited house and they soon find out a story of some miner children who were buried alive in the nearby mines. Some weird stuff starts happening and they come to find out the miner children are haunting the land nearby. Also a new school movie, probably made around 2005 or 2006

Thanks guys!
chris
Old 12-13-2009, 06:17 AM
Cranky

First one is Frontier(s) ... second one I saw recently. Can't think of the name ATM since it's too early... somebody else will know it...

Cartoon Artwork, Underground Art, Other Weird Stuff
Old 12-13-2009, 06:33 AM
HDC Idol

The second one is Wicked Little Things.

Join my Facebook Horror Group!
Old 12-13-2009, 06:54 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronoGrl View Post
The second one is Wicked Little Things.
Beat me to it...

I believe that both of these films are from the After Dark Horrorfest series of films....

Last edited by VampiricClown; 12-13-2009 at 06:57 AM.
Old 12-13-2009, 10:35 PM
jackrpr

a sorrority house throws a halloween party in a haunted house. a girl at the party becomes possed and starts climbing up the walls. at the end, the girl surving is in the ambulance with one of the possed girls
Old 12-20-2009, 06:36 AM
No, fuck YOU

Night of the demons 2
Old 12-24-2009, 03:24 AM
Hellraiser

Question 80's movie with invisbile monster: THE ******

This is a movie I saw on TV back in 1986, but don't know the title. I do know it starts with "The." Here are the details: the plot is about some hideous creature that kills people. It seems to move along very fast, because the camera shows the first-hand perspective of the monster as it moves.
The only two main details I recall is, there was a repairman sitting in his van, unaware that the creature was stealthily approaching him. The man is attempting to start his van, which doesn't start. The creature, which is actually INVISIBLE attacks him, and blood is splattered on the windshield and everywhere else. Even though the man isn't killed, his face starts bubbling and mutating.
In another scene is another character who seems to have psychic powers. He says about the man in the van, "He's changing!"
The next detail I remember is the final showdown. There is another man battling the creature, which apparently becomes visible. It looks like a dragon. During the battle, there is one scene where the creature is biting the man's bloody arm.
Somehow, the creature is killed because it is seen burning. And the movie ends there.

This is much as I can remember. I hope any horror/sci-fi buff can help me out on this one. I'd love to see this one again, but I MUST KNOW THE NAME!!!!
Thanks
Old 12-24-2009, 04:13 AM
Hellraiser

Lightbulb UFO and YELLOW SCHOOL BUS

In the 1990s on Entertainment Tonight there was a segment about a new UFO movie.

The movie is about a group of teenagers :D:confused::p who come to the same place every year for some reason.
It involves a yellow :)SCHOOL BUS:).
They showed a road that went over a hill in the distance and a bright light coming over the hill although you just see the shine of the light.

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods