Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-24-2009, 07:49 AM
jackrpr

need help with movie

people are on an island with these guys with white hair and glasses and can live underwater. There is a doctor on the island. I think the badguys are german soldiers
Old 11-24-2009, 08:07 AM
Innsmouth Swim Team Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackrpr View Post
people are on an island with these guys with white hair and glasses and can live underwater. There is a doctor on the island. I think the badguys are german soldiers
Old 11-24-2009, 07:03 PM
Misanthrope

Such a great cover but a total fuckin' yawnfest.
Old 11-28-2009, 05:26 AM
kalasjnikov

What monster movie?

Hi all,

Please help me out here. When I was about ~10 years old (~1982) my older brother rented this monster movie and I cant remember the name of it. The thing is that I keep it on my mind all the time and it just wont go away or reveal its name for me. So I just gotta see it again and let my mind rest from it.

What I remember:
A team of people (scientist?) investigates some abnormal activity i a big forrest. (canada?) Its winter. Huge clawmarks on trees... They find some wierd, monster-babys lying dead in a river... And offcourse they find the mother monster. Its big like a grizzly but without fur.... They try to keep/kidnap some of the monster babys...

My memory is really vague since it's some 25 years ago I saw it. I belive on the cover is monster-baby inside an egg with big claws... Colours goes in greenish/yellow...

I've searched all over the place and talk to people about it but no luck. I hope you can help me out here...

Thanks!
Old 11-28-2009, 05:31 AM
Innsmouth Swim Team Coach

Its called 'Prophecy'.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0079758/

Old 11-28-2009, 06:27 AM
kalasjnikov

Ah! Thanks mate. You are the greatest!! Finally, I can rest in peace!
Old 11-28-2009, 03:04 PM
Misanthrope

Is Prophecy I've always been meaning to watch it but every time I saw a copy someone brought it before me :(
Old 11-30-2009, 12:55 AM
SEddy

I need help figuring out a certain movie.

Hey guys, I need help searching for a specific movie title, and I know it's horror but all i can remember is the movie cover of the VHS i rented once and I cant remember it.

It's like green a demon devil with horns and well there are cheerleaders or something in the movie with high schoolers.

Any help be appreciated,
Old 11-30-2009, 12:50 PM
kalasjnikov

Got a copy of it today. Watched it and I must say it wasnt all that bad, actually. I really like the mood in thrillers from the seventies. A simple story, badass ugly monsters but still, far from crap ;)
Old 11-30-2009, 02:45 PM
Top Of The World Ma!!

i saw it in the theatre when it came out.

it was in the last wave of good horror flicks before the 80's went to shit.

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods