Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 04-17-2009, 12:09 AM
For Vendetta

(Continued...)

SECTOR B:

FORTUNATO and MISSMACABRE sat together. They had heard the explosions all around them, and waited for their turn. Once all was silent, Fortunato stood up.

"I am beginning to wonder if we are wasting our time here," he said.

"Maybe. But then again we should be waiting for the job to be delivered to us," MissM replied.

"If it isnt finished already," Fortunato mused. "I am sick of sitting here doing nothing. Come with me and let's find out."

MissM nodded and got up. Both of them walked forward to the right into the nearby sector. Fortunato spotted Disease away on his left, and whistled loud and clear to attract his attention. Disease was so immersed in his own thoughts that he failed to pay attention. Soon, Disease was out of sight.

"Damn, he didnt even look back," Fortunato remarked.

"Shhh...quick, duck down!" MissM whispered in a hurry as she crouched.

Fortunato crouched too, and peered at the sight which MissM was looking at. Rayne lay quietly in the shade of the tree, her back turned towards them.

"I bet Disease fragged her but not enough to finish her off," Fortunato whispered.

"I wonder," MissM whispered back,"is she still alive, or dead?"

"I am not going over to check on her to find out. She's a very dangerous target, and if she escapes by hearing me from behind, our team will not take to that too kindly."

MissM let out a deep breath. "Okay, there's only one way of ensuring that," she whispered and moved to the right.

Fortunato stayed back, as MissM pointed her Grenade Launcher at Rayne from behind. A thought crossed Fortunato's mind, and he lifted his Grenade Launcher too, and pointed at Rayne.

THUNK!!

THUNK!!

THUNK!!

THUNK!!

All four grenades were launched simultaneously, flying through the air and landing around Rayne, who did not move. At all.

"Shitttttttt!" MissM realised what was going on, but by then it was too late.

BAM!!

BAM!!

BAM!!

BAM!!

All four Grenades exploded almost together, shaking that part of the forest in a huge thundering wave. One of Rayne's arms and one of her legs were torn clean off her body and flew away through the air as two huge chunks of meat, and the rest of Rayne's body merely slumped forward gently, a big pile of flesh and blood.

"SHE WAS ALREADY DEAD!" Fortunato yelled, and threw down his weapon in disgust.

"Way to go, genius," MissM mumbled back, and rolled her eyes. She shook her head and dropped her weapon.

Despare stumbled and shook across the small ravine, almost in a crawl. He was desperate to get away from the rest, and soon entered Sector B. He dropped to his knees in front of the river, and fell forward, face first into the water. He dunked his head into it and cleared his senses. The pain aches still shook his body, but he fought them back. Once he felt good enough, he lifted his head and looked around.

ROSHIQ looked back at him from across the river, his Grenade Launcher pointed straight at Despare. "Hell-O, Despare-san!" Roshiq mocked, and pulled the trigger twice rapidly.

THUNK!! THUNK!!

Both grenades flew through the air. Despare dived to one side, but it was useless. It was a rather small dive, and he fell very near the grenades.

BAM!! BAM!!

Both grenades exploded in the sand, throwing Despare away. His wounds got covered in a lot of sand, the sticky blood grabbing at the grains. Despare crawled into the river, the water cleaning off his wounds, as he reached for his HPs.

At last he sighed and inhaled deeply. All the HPs he had with him were finished, and Despare lay back, SLIGHTLY WOUNDED, soaking in the sun as the HPs did their work on his wounds.

ELSEWHERE...

The figure stared silently, at all the carnage in front. The figure winced when it watched the limbs of the body in front of him fly off, and it took a decision.

The figure waited till all sounds nearby had subsided, except for Posher, Chrono and Dude who groaned as their wounds healed up slowly. Once it was sure all was clear, it moved forward towards Rayne's lifeless and torn-up body. It put a hand on her head and lovingly brushed her bloody, matted hair back, and then moved to the left to where Doc Faustus lay.

It walked over to him, and aimed at Doc' head from a distance.

Say cheese, Doc...for this is payback time, the figure thought grimly, as it pulled the trigger.

THUNK!!

The bullet from the silenced gun tore through Doc's head, blasting his brains out. Doc never knew what hit him as he was already in severe ache from his wounds, and quietly slumped to the ground.

DIABLO SLAYER DOC FAUSTUS IS DEAD!!!!!

A small, concealed and silenced revolver fell from Doc's coat. The figure looked at it once, and rubbed its chin thoughtfully.

Sorry contestants, both of your teams have lost two very valuable members. I ll let you rest and recuperate through the night, and mourn your fallen ones. Your new Challenge will be posted sometime within the next 24 hours.
Old 04-17-2009, 12:20 AM
Cranky

No, not the Doc!!!! Noooooooo!!!!

Damn... we didn't finish off Despare!

Paul- YOU'RE DEAD! Be prepared!

V- another exciting storyline! Thanks for the great work!

Cartoon Artwork, Underground Art, Other Weird Stuff
Old 04-17-2009, 12:29 AM
For Vendetta

Detailed Status Report after Hunting Season Outing #6

Diablo Slayers

bwind22 - Came out of The Zone without a scratch. FIT with 18 HPs.

ChronoGrl - Hit by a Predator plasma beam. FIT with 3 HPs.

Demon Seed - Came out of The Zone without a scratch. FIT with 13 HPs.

Disease - Came out of The Zone without a scratch. FIT with 17 HPs.

Doc Faustus - Hit by a Predator plasma beam. Shot once by a Hidden Weapon holder.
DEAD, and moved to the Morgue.

Dude Guadalupe - Hit by a Predator plasma beam. FIT with 10 HPs.

Fortunato - Came out of The Zone without a scratch. FIT with 21 HPs.

MissMacabre - Came out of The Zone without a scratch. FIT with 19 HPs.

Neverending - Came out of The Zone without a scratch. FIT with 4 HPs.

Posher778 - Hit by a Predator plasma beam. Fit with 1 HP.

Roshiq - Came out of The Zone without a scratch. Fit with 20 HPs.

Carnage Knights

Dante's Inferno - Came out of The Zone without a scratch. FIT with 18 HPs.

Despare - Slayers fired TWELVE Grenades at him. Had 13 HPs himself. Received 12 HPs from Rayne, and 10 HPs from Paul the Monk.
Slightly Wounded, with 0 HPs.

Freak - Came out of the Zone without a scratch. FIT with 18 HPs.

Gorephobia - Came out of The Zone without a scratch. . FIT with 11 HPs.

Milktoaste - Came out of the Zone without a scratch. FIT with 13 HPs.

Murderdoll - Came out of The Zone without a scratch. FIT with 15 HPs.

Nightmare of Death - Came out of The Zone without a scratch. FIT with 15 HPs.

Papillon Noir - A Slayer fired ONE Grenade at her. FIT with 16 HPs.

Paul the Monk - Came out of The Zone without a scratch. Donated 10 HPs to Despare. FIT with 10 HPs.

Rayne - Slayers fired NINE Grenades at her. Donated all her own HPs to Despare. Didnt receive any gifted HPs.
DEAD, and moved to the Morgue.

Scouse Mac - Came out of The Zone without a scratch. FIT with 19 HPs.

STAMINA METERS :- All are at 10, except for - Nightmare of Death (09), Despare (08), ChronoGrl (08), Dude Guadalupe (08), Posher (08), and Neverending (07).

*To note* - One Predator hit takes away 2 Stamina Points.

Last edited by _____V_____; 04-17-2009 at 12:37 AM.
Old 04-17-2009, 04:22 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via MSN to missmacabre
arggg, wasn't there, you know, a plan that some of you didn't follow? and Doc I told you Paul was probably your best bet. :(
Old 04-17-2009, 05:10 AM
HDC Idol

Quote:
Originally Posted by _____V_____ View Post

DIABLO SLAYER DOC FAUSTUS IS DEAD!!!!!

Awww, SUCK!!!

Sorry to see you go, Doc.

Join my Facebook Horror Group!
Old 04-17-2009, 08:34 AM
For Vendetta

HDC BATTLE ROYALE II - THE SEVENTH CHALLENGE

I welcome both groups - Diablo Slayers & Carnage Knights - to BR II Challenge #7.

All of you have to find me the names of 10 prominent horror movie characters in this puzzle:-

There are 800 points up for grabs in the above challenge.

A BONUS prize will be given to the first contestant who finds the SPECIAL HIDDEN 11TH HORROR MOVIE CHARACTER in the puzzle.

The deadline for sending your entries ends on Sunday, 19th April, at Noon EST.

You may either send me your entries via PMs, or you may email me at [email protected], mentioning your HDC Nick in the Subject alongwith the Challenge number, for example, "__V__ - HDC Battle Royale II Challenge #7 Answers."

You may confer within members of your own team in your quest for the right answers, but each Battle Royale participant should send in their own individual entries.

Also remember, YOUR FIRST ENTRY WILL BE COUNTED ONLY. Subsequent entries will NOT be entertained.

All the best, folks!!!
Old 04-17-2009, 07:57 PM
Mephistophiliac

Send a message via AIM to Doc Faustus
Quote:
Originally Posted by neverending View Post
No, not the Doc!!!! Noooooooo!!!!

Damn... we didn't finish off Despare!

Paul- YOU'RE DEAD! Be prepared!

V- another exciting storyline! Thanks for the great work!
Don't mourn me, for I'm headed to a better place...the city for a signing tomorrow. It would have made me a liability on the next challenge. Good luck and sorry for shooting you that time.
Old 04-17-2009, 08:02 PM
For Vendetta

Good luck with the signing, Doc.

Yes, Doc Faustus had won a hidden weapon - a silenced revolver - in one of the previous Challenges.

He was the one who shot Neverending at the end of one of the Hunting Season outings, plus he was the one who shot The Flayed One through his head, killing him.
Old 04-17-2009, 09:14 PM
Evil Dead

Noooo!! Not Rayne!!!:(

Nobody else in our team is donating any Healthpacks?? Whassup with that, mates??:confused: We could have saved Rayne!!:mad:
Old 04-18-2009, 03:04 AM
Ziggy Played Guitar

Send a message via MSN to ferretchucker Send a message via Skype™ to ferretchucker
When I was alive I was donating health packs. But now I'm dead. Never to return. Until next year, where hopefully I'll make it to the first team mix up.

The Ferrets like it...
Closed Thread