Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 04-16-2009, 10:18 PM
No charge for awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverending View Post
Eck- the Predator got somebody!
Could it be anybody other than you? :( I think everyone else has enough HPs to endure an attack.
Old 04-16-2009, 10:21 PM
Cranky

No way- I'm unkillable!

Cartoon Artwork, Underground Art, Other Weird Stuff
Old 04-16-2009, 10:22 PM
For Vendetta

(Continued from above...)

SECTOR C:

CHRONOGRL looked around silently. She had heard explosions some distance away, and was on the alert. Soon, she heard shuffling trods in front of her, and dived behind a tree.

Rayne broke through the bushes, carrying an immensely bleeding Despare with her. Rayne stopped and looked both ways, and gently lowered Despare down. Both of them heaved in big breaths, and Chrono knew that was her chance. She jumped from the side of the tree, and confronted them.

THUNK!! THUNK!!

Rayne dodged to one side and flew into the bushes. Despare, unfortunately, couldnt move and sat, frozen. One of the grenades hit him on the chest, while the other fell in front.

BAM!! BAM!!

Both grenades blasted. Despare gave out a silent groan and just rolled backwards. His body started shaking and convulsing, losing excessive amounts of blood. Chrono yelled in glee, and dumped her empty grenade launcher to the ground.

But, just then, a trio of red dots zoomed in on her head from somewhere behind her, up in the trees.

TTTHHHRRRAAACCCKKK!!!

Chrono heard the shot, and whirled. The plasma beam caught her right on her thigh, and she fell screaming. A deep, gashing wound appeared on her thigh which almost tore her leg in half. Chrono cried out in severe pain, pulling her HPs out. 15 of them patched her up, but Chrono was left sobbing in tears.

Rayne looked at all what happened in front of her in silent alarm. Once Chrono got hit, she moved forward hurriedly and pulled Despare to her. Despare's own last HP was used up, and Rayne pulled 5 HPs from her bag on Despare's shoulder to patch him up. She then took a deep sigh and thought, We are in trouble, unless a miracle happens.

POSHER heard the explosions from very near to his right, and hurried forward. He came out into the clearing where Despare lay, heavily breathing, propped up with Rayne. Posher smiled and aimed at Rayne, who let Despare go and jumped for cover behind a tree. Posher looked back at Despare, and pulled the trigger twice.

THUNK!! THUNK!!

One of the grenades hit Despare on the left rib cage, while the other hit him squarely on his mouth. Both rolled down in front of him and exploded.

BAM!! BAM!!

The blasts shook the ground and rustled plenty of leaves. Despare just sighed once and fell backwards, totally unrecognisable. Bits of flesh hung from his thighs and chest and shoulders, and half of his face was smashed in. He was a bloody mess, hiccuping and convulsing in death throes.

A pair of luminiscent green eyes blazed once from the top of a tree, and disappeared. Three small red dots zoomed in on Posher from front, and stopped on his chest.

TTTHHHRRRAAACCCKKK!!!

Posher never knew what hit him. The plasma beam caught him unawares and left the impact of a ton of bricks, as his chest burst into one big torrent of blood. Posher yelled in pain, falling down and crying. He took his HPs out and started to patch himself hurriedly in a frenzy. 15 of them stopped the bleeding, and Posher's brains were blinded with pain and rage. He knew he was lucky. Very lucky.

Rayne had rolled over to Despare. She hurriedly patched him up with more HPs and stopped his bleeding. They were running out of HPs, and luck both, in a rush.

(To Be Continued More...)

Last edited by _____V_____; 04-16-2009 at 10:26 PM.
Old 04-16-2009, 10:28 PM
Cranky

Eck- that Predator is eating up our health packs!

Old 04-16-2009, 11:03 PM
For Vendetta

(Continued...)

DUDE GUADALUPE came forward, senses on the full alert. He had heard the grenades exploding somewhere in front of him, and knew he was close to some targets. If all was going to plan, it was quite possibly two targets. He walked forward grimly, his mouth set in a straight line.

Pretty soon, he walk right past Posher, who was yelping quietly behind a tree. Posher looked up and saw Dude, and raised a hand to him. Dude didnt notice Posher, and walked on. Posher was too weak to say anything, a silent croak escaping his lips as he rolled backwards in pain.

Dude came to where Despare lay, supported by Rayne. One look at Despare and he knew he was history anyway. Rayne looked at Dude in sudden, stirring alarm. Dude smiled.

"Hello, wifey," Dude said softly.

Rayne pushed Despare to one side, and jumped up to run towards the trees on the left. Dude lifted his Grenade Launcher, apparently not ready to let her go so easily.

THUNK!! THUNK!!

Both grenades whistled through the air, and caught Rayne in mid-run, landing right in front of her. Before she could stop and dodge them, they exploded mercilessly.

BAM!! BAM!!

Rayne flew backwards from the impact, her body suddenly opening up huge gashes which rained blood everywhere. Without any HPs she had left for herself, she was a totally open target. She fell down heavily between the bushes, bleeding in torrents from her numerous wounds. Her body wracked in spasmic contortions, fighting imminent death.

Dude let out a loud whoop. He was given a big round transparent plate before the Hunt began, but Dude didnt think much of it and had left it behind near the doors.

And that was the only mistake Dude had done.

TTTHHHRRRAAACCCKKK!!!

The plasma beam caught Dude right on his back, spinning him around before he fell behind. It left a large, gaping hole near his lower back which burst forth blood. Dude grimaced in pain, and reached for his HPs. 15 of them saved him, but Dude wondered if he had missed a trick somewhere, as he fought back big bolts of pain which shook his body.

DOC FAUSTUS turned around in a huge rush. He heard big explosions from behind him, and hurried to the source. Very soon, he came across Rayne who looked like a beautiful reddened Christmas tree, pulling herself towards the base of a tree. Doc knew instantly, and decided with a grim face.

THUNK!!

The grenade lobbed up gently towards Rayne's feet, and blasted in full fury.

BAM!!!!!

Rayne sighed a last time, as the grenade opened her chest and face up. Her jaw was nearly pulled out of her face, as her body thudded against the tree. Her eyes rolled backwards, and she fell silently. Her body spasmed a couple of times, before going still.

CARNAGE KNIGHT RAYNE IS DEAD!!!!!

Doc licked his lips in total satisfaction. Just then, PAPILLON NOIR broke through the bushes ahead and came forward to a stop, looking at the scene in front of her. Totally taken aback by surprise, she tried to run to the left.

Doc saw her though, and pointed his Grenade Launcher at her in a hurry.

THUNK!!

The grenade hit Noir on her back and blew in mid-air.

BAM!!!

Noir was thrown forward into the bushes, bleeding. She disappeared from sight, just as three dots zeroed in on Doc's head.

TTTHHHRRRAAACCCKKK!!!

The plasma beam struck Doc with full force. He was caught totally unawares, as the blast totally opened his chest and stomach up. He fell forward with a groan, clutching his HPs in a final attempt at the life inside him. All of his 12 HPs couldnt stop his bleeding, and he was left bleeding profusely, SEVERELY WOUNDED.

(To Be Continued Some More...)

Last edited by _____V_____; 04-16-2009 at 11:05 PM.
Old 04-16-2009, 11:09 PM
Cranky

Great Goddess- did our ENTIRE team choose the same sector??

Old 04-16-2009, 11:11 PM

Not me. Although, I'm finding it hard to believe that all this took place before I sent my shots in. I thought I was pretty quick on the draw this time around (less than 3 hours after results were posted.) You guys are fast!

Last edited by bwind22; 04-16-2009 at 11:14 PM.
Old 04-16-2009, 11:15 PM
Cranky

Well, a speedy attack WAS the plan. We were here when hunting season was opened.

Old 04-16-2009, 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverending View Post
No way- I'm unkillable!
Good point. I forgot about this.

Old 04-16-2009, 11:32 PM
For Vendetta

(Contd...)

SECTOR D:

DISEASE looked bored. He was hearing explosions from his left and right and knew his teammates were having a wonderful time all around him. He wondered if he was missing out on the action, so he stood up.

He started to walk over to the nearby Sector, just as a cloaked, near-invisible thing passed right over his head, apparently headed for a secret destination.

Disease broke through plenty of bushes, and came across Rayne from the right. He peered forward and rubbed his eyes once. Licking his lips for finding such an easy target, Disease lifted his Grenade Launcher.

THUNK!! THUNK!!

Both grenades flew right at Rayne's feet, who did nothing to save herself. In fact, she didnt even move.

Disease wondered.

BAM!! BAM!!

Both grenades shook the area with their intensity, opening Rayne's lifeless body up some more. Her already bleeding wounds started gushing out more fresh blood, but Rayne's brains had stopped functioning already.

Disease thought over everything carefully, and began to wonder if he had wasted his shots. Oh well, its done anyway, he shrugged, and dropped his empty Grenade Launcher, before heading towards the Gates.

Elsewhere, Despare bit his lips, fighting the pain which engulfed his body. He had only 1 HP left from the ones gifted to him by Rayne, and knew he was in trouble the moment one more Slayer came across him.

A shadow loomed over Despare and he looked up in a big bout of alarm, wincing in pain.

PAUL THE MONK stood over him, and sat down by his side.

"Sorry I was late, my friend," Paul began. "I was too late for someone else too..."

Paul trailed off, and instantly Despare knew.

He mumbled,"She was a brave and selfless soul. Unlike the others in our team."

Paul nodded. "Indeed. If only I was there earlier...I would have given all my HPs to save you both. But..."

Despare nodded back with a sigh. Paul took a bunch of HPs out from his bag and stuffed them into Despare's HP bag. "The least I can do is hope there isn't any more casualties for our team," Paul remarked, his face stony-hard.

Despare extended a hand and Paul pulled him up with a rush. Despare groaned in pain and fell to the support of a nearby tree. Paul looked around in alarm, and patted Despare on his shoulder.

"Take care of yourself."

"And you?"

"I will be around," Paul grinned once, before his face became hard again. "I have some unfinished business to attend to."

Despare looked at him with a puzzled expression. Paul nodded, more to himself than to Despare, and hurried off in another direction. Despare looked around, and moved in the opposite direction slowly, with a hobble.

SECTOR A (again):

BWIND looked ahead with a huge smile. He had chanced upon Despare who came stumbling through the trees. He lifted his Grenade Launcher, and fired quickly.

THUNK!! THUNK!!

Despare whirled. The grenades landed right in front of him and blasted before he could do anything.

BAM!! BAM!!

Despare was knocked off his feet from the impact, landing backwards. His already bleeding wounds opened up some more and he bled profusely, a very weak hand reaching for his HPs. Patching himself up back again to the fullest, Despare took a deep breath and lay down quietly, letting the HPs do their work. I must move out of here soon, were his thoughts as he fought back huge waves of dizzyness and nausea.

(Final continuation next...)

Last edited by _____V_____; 04-16-2009 at 11:35 PM.
Closed Thread