Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Latest Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 06-24-2010, 06:20 AM
Hellraiser

It was okay but it really didn't go anywhere, I was expecting a Puppet Masters rip but got... this :/
Old 07-02-2010, 04:48 PM
Evil Dead

I liked it, it was creepy but i really like the twist at end, as i never saw it coming,
Old 07-17-2010, 07:10 AM
Banned

Dead silence

Just watched the movie dead silence. Did anyone notice the doll from saw in it?
It was when they were standing in front of the 100 dolls. And they were walking towards the clown doll. It's sitting on the floor in the fore ground.
Old 07-24-2010, 03:50 PM
Scares Little Kids

I know,I didn't like that;it looked really false because as if in 1941,Mary Shaw would've made a doll that looked like that.It wasn't even a ventriloquist dummy either.It was just a creepy thing that looked like it was a modern day invention:mad:
Old 07-24-2010, 04:44 PM
Scares Little Kids

Dead Silence

It's not my worst idea yet.The Retribution is a crime drama based on Dead Silence,casting back to 1941 when Mary Shaw was murdered and also when Michael Ashen went missing (In the film,she killed him because he heckled her at a show).It's based around two detectives piecing the jigsaw together after her body is found,though is exposing in terms that it features detailed accounts from the pathologists office.They find out that Shaw was accused of kidnapping Michael Ashen,but it reflects on how,in the 1940's,they investigated a lynch mob killing with no DNA and everyone in the entire town being a suspect.
It also gives flashbacks of the days between and gives an insight into how the lynch mob was formed and the towns people's reaction to a young boy going missing,and how this affects,not only the family,but an entire neighbourhood and how emotion can drive anybody to kill.

It's not finished yet,but I'll post the link once it's been completed,and tweaked and improved.

Promo's

Last edited by Catonia06; 07-24-2010 at 05:03 PM.