Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > New Member Lounge
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 04-15-2008, 10:21 AM
HDC Resident Cynic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
Oh whoops, sorry...We kinda forgot about you around 3 pages back:o
Yeah we did...

Last edited by zwoti; 04-15-2008 at 10:26 AM. Reason: please please ban me
Old 04-15-2008, 10:26 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:

Then one day after 4 years, you walk in your house, and every room has been painted a different color...Red, Green, Orange, HIDEOUS...AND now your back door has a new lock on it, a BETTER lock for your safety...BUT, YOU don't have the keys for that lock and it's the kind that can't be unlocked from the inside or outside without a key...And...It's locked...You find a note that tells you about how he knows you'll love the colors because those are his favorites along with information about all the marvelous aspects of this new lock, and a 'P.S.' that says "let me know if you need anything"...So, you're a bit unhappy, and after 6 months of requesting a key with no response whatsoever, you figure you just have to change the damned lock yourself...

still bitter about the colour scheme,

not everyone likes black :p
Old 04-15-2008, 10:33 AM
Top Of The World Ma!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zwoti View Post

Too true - it's not like we're ALL goths :p

Last edited by urgeok2; 04-15-2008 at 10:38 AM.
Old 04-15-2008, 10:48 AM
Umbra Asylum

Send a message via Yahoo to Rayne
Quote:
Originally Posted by zwoti View Post

LOL...You KNOW it's not that...or...not JUST that

Damn...I suck at analogies :D

BTW Urge...Those flowers are beautiful :p

Last edited by Rayne; 04-15-2008 at 10:50 AM.
Old 04-15-2008, 01:56 PM
Lord RawK

i just wish the forum had more topics on an array of subjects. including dark arts, fate of humanity, space, spirituality(or lack there of), etc. anything along those lines. sure if i see or read something interesting i may bring it to light here but there isn't an abundance of it already. it's not a derogatory comment though, you can't find it anywhere anymore. the only places i remember having such discussion was satanist.net and that has been an afterthought for quite a while now.
Old 04-15-2008, 02:21 PM
Evil Puppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferretchucker View Post
___V___ deserves to be incharge of this place. Not a mod but literally INCHARGE.
I don't think anybody needs to be "IN CHARGE"...

Although I would be first in line to nominate _V_ as a mod. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord RawK View Post
i just wish the forum had more topics on an array of subjects. including dark arts, fate of humanity, space, spirituality(or lack there of), etc. anything along those lines. sure if i see or read something interesting i may bring it to light here but there isn't an abundance of it already. it's not a derogatory comment though, you can't find it anywhere anymore. the only places i remember having such discussion was satanist.net and that has been an afterthought for quite a while now.
This forum has been around a long time and everything you've mentioned has been discussed. More than once. Maybe search around in the depths, do some searches, and if you still want discussions on this stuff try starting a thread. Some of us don't like rehashing the same topics over and over again but for the most part the outspoken people in this little group always have something to say.

Last edited by Despare; 04-15-2008 at 04:03 PM.
Old 04-15-2008, 05:57 PM
Umbra Asylum

Send a message via Yahoo to Rayne
Quote:
Originally Posted by Despare View Post

This forum has been around a long time and everything you've mentioned has been discussed. More than once.
This is very true...I've made threads about EVERY ONE (except 'Dark Arts, I don't remember making one of those, but there have been MANY, I know that Haunted and Creeper have made some, and others, too) of those things myself, at one time or another...One of my 'fate of humanity' threads was called something like "How will it end?", another one had "apocalypse" in the title, my 'space' thread was called something like "What IS out there?", or something like that...And there have been TONS of discussions about religion and spirituality...We have seriously discussed everything here...But, trying to find it NOW would be a real bitch.
Old 04-15-2008, 06:22 PM
Evil Puppy

Quote:
This is very true...I've made threads about EVERY ONE (except 'Dark Arts, I don't remember making one of those, but there have been MANY, I know that Haunted and Creeper have made some, and others, too) of those things myself, at one time or another...One of my 'fate of humanity' threads was called something like "How will it end?", another one had "apocalypse" in the title, my 'space' thread was called something like "What IS out there?", or something like that...And there have been TONS of discussions about religion and spirituality...We have seriously discussed everything here...But, trying to find it NOW would be a real bitch.
Yeah, so if you can't find it but want to drum up interest in a topic go ahead and start a thread. Don't be so damn presumptuous though.
Old 04-15-2008, 06:59 PM
Lord RawK

no complaints. like i said it's rare that one would come across the nature of those topics anyway. if i happen to come across it i will read. if i happen to shed some light or rather some darkness on the issue at a point in time then i will not withhold.
Old 04-16-2008, 07:12 AM
HDC Idol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord RawK View Post
no complaints. like i said it's rare that one would come across the nature of those topics anyway. if i happen to come across it i will read. if i happen to shed some light or rather some darkness on the issue at a point in time then i will not withhold.
OR...

DO IT YOURSELF

Ass.

Join my Facebook Horror Group!