Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-10-2009, 04:48 PM
Minister of the Sinister

LOL! Where'd their heads go?

--The Piz is watching you--
Old 11-10-2009, 08:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by p1zl3 View Post

LOL! Where'd their heads go?
in the basket.....although it don't seem plausible.
Old 11-11-2009, 03:29 AM
Evil Dead

Sorry if i'm posting in the wrong place. First time on forum. I REALLY need help finding out the title of a horror film. From what i can remeber, i think, it's set in a wahouse or something like that. The people in the waxhouse are looking at the waxhouse scenes, and then the story of the scene is re-enacted, via flashback or something like that. The one's i can remeber are a werewolf scene. The scene is then re-told, it's in some sort of farmhouse. Somebody gets attacked by a werewolf, and somebody else after is about to turn into a werewolf and get shot mid transformation. The scene of that happening is the scene set out in the waxhouse. Another scene is of the marquis de sade. The flashback is of the marquis beating, or maybe torturing some comely wench. somebody tries to rescue her, and she says something like 'please don't let them take me', inferring she is actually enjoying it, that is the scene being displayed in the waxhouse. I remember this bit because it's quite kinky!!! I also think there is some sort of scenes involving a mummy. I think the movie is mid80s, as that's when i saw it, although obviously it could be older, i think it looks 80s/70s though. I'm sorry if this thread is long and meandering and if the details are a bit sketchy. But please try to help, i'm desperate!!!!!!
Old 11-11-2009, 04:09 AM
That fucking Guy...

IMDB keyword search "wax".
Partial matches.
Fourth down, perhaps?
Old 11-11-2009, 04:21 AM
Innsmouth Swim Team Coach

Sounds very like WAXHOUSE (1987).

Good film.
Old 11-11-2009, 04:51 AM
Evil Dead

may be waxhouse?? Sounds about the right time period. Can't find the film on 'imdb' and having trouble finding it on google, can you give me any more info on it? Director, producer, stars, etc. Then i can at least go from there. Thank you for trying to help. Definitely isn't the 4th film down on imdb 'wax' partial match. Is it perhaps called something else on imdb. I am english, and some horrors have different titles over hear than in america. Anyone else any ideas what film i mean, please, please help!!!!!!! P.S, if it helps, the stories element of the film (werewolf, marquis, mummy?) were sort of flashbacks, a bit like 'creepshow' or 'tales from the crypt', only they were a part of the film, rather than just stories being told and the story of the film itself was 'teens trapped, or dared, to spend the night in waxhouse' sort of thing. It may have had 'monster' in the title also, though i could just be imagining that and the story bit also . Probably confused matters, but please help!!!!!

Last edited by neilold; 11-11-2009 at 05:17 AM.
Old 11-11-2009, 05:29 AM
That fucking Guy...

Really?
Because it talks about wax figures & various stories being told, one of them being about a werewolf...seems strange to have found another film with both those elements...
Old 11-11-2009, 05:40 AM
Innsmouth Swim Team Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheebacheeba View Post
Really?
Because it talks about wax figures & various stories being told, one of them being about a werewolf...seems strange to have found another film with both those elements...
Re-make IMO :-)
Old 11-11-2009, 05:52 AM
Evil Dead

i agree. Now i know what the film is i would really like to see it again, as it has tonnes of horror references in it apparently, and i'm much more a horror fan now than i was then, and didn't get the references back then. What references for the newer one? Freddy, Jason, Jigsaw? let's hear yours. Got you're thank you checheba, doesn't seem to have put it up. Anyway, thank you so very, very , much
Old 11-11-2009, 02:03 PM
Hellraiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilold View Post
it has tonnes of horror references in it apparently, and i'm much more a horror fan now than i was then, and didn't get the references back then. What references for the newer one? Freddy, Jason, Jigsaw? let's hear yours. Got you're thank you checheba, doesn't seem to have put it up.
...........what?

Last edited by thegrouchsmom; 11-11-2009 at 03:47 PM.

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods