Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Classic Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 03-13-2006, 09:30 AM
erotic_cookie

High Tension - It was a impulse buy, I mean who could pass up a blood soaked woman holding a gore covered cement cutter? I know I can't but the movie itself disappointed me. It started out as a French movie dubbed in English but then became a French movie with English subtitles and then back to a French movie dubbed in English.

Some scenes were really good from a film lovers point of view but in the long run I wish I rented it instead of buying.
Old 03-13-2006, 09:41 AM
Tenant

Quote:
Originally posted by erotic_cookie
I know I can't but the movie itself disappointed me. It started out as a French movie dubbed in English but then became a French movie with English subtitles and then back to a French movie dubbed in English.
Yah, those selfish French bastards.

Next time shape your cinema to fit American audiences.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Old 03-13-2006, 09:57 AM
Your funeral... my trial

Quote:
Originally posted by erotic_cookie
High Tension - It was a impulse buy, I mean who could pass up a blood soaked woman holding a gore covered cement cutter? I know I can't but the movie itself disappointed me. It started out as a French movie dubbed in English but then became a French movie with English subtitles and then back to a French movie dubbed in English.

Some scenes were really good from a film lovers point of view but in the long run I wish I rented it instead of buying.
What are you talking about? My copy of High Tension has subtitles through the entire thing. There's a dub track too if you care for that sort of thing. I don't. Oh wait... you bought some crappy bootleg, didn't you? Ha ha.
Old 03-13-2006, 10:18 AM
Banned

black caesar
coffy
foxy brown
Old 03-13-2006, 10:23 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Nyarlathotep
black caesar
coffy
foxy brown

you badass mutha fucka
Old 03-13-2006, 10:32 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by urgeok
you badass mutha fucka
Old 03-13-2006, 10:35 AM
Banned

what it is, and what it will be
Old 03-13-2006, 10:41 AM
Banned

Quote:
what it is, and what it will be
word!

fo' dose who duzn't know dese films

black caesar
Tommy Gibbs be a tough kid, raised in de ghetto, who aspires t'be some kin'pin criminal. As some yung boy, his leg be bugger'd by some baaaad cop on de snatch, durin' some payoff gone baaaad. Nursin' his vengeance, he rises t'powa' in Harlem, New Yo'k. Ya' know? Angry at da damn racist society around him, bod criminal and straight, he sees de acquisishun uh powa' as de solushun t'his rage. He puh'fo'ms some free-lance hit on some Mob contract t'attract da damn attenshun uh de haid uh a Mafia family. Slap mah fro! Reluctantly accepted into 'De Family,' he grows increasin'ly autonomous and aggressive, eventually startin' some gang war. Ah be baaad...

coffy
Coffy be a nurse whose yunga' sista' gets involved in drugs and be severely hosed by contaminated heroin. 'S coo', bro. Coffy sets out on some mission uh vengeance and vigilante justice,wastein' drug dealers, pimps, and mobsters who cross ha' pad.

foxy brown
A fine brother honky chick, Foxy Brown, seeks revenge when ha' guv'ment agent boyhomey Michael be shot waaay down by gangsters led by de kinky couple uh Steve Elias and Miss Kaderine.
Old 03-13-2006, 11:49 AM
Banned

so those were the actual descriptions from the back of the DVDs ? :D
Old 03-13-2006, 12:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
so those were the actual descriptions from the back of the DVDs ? :D
i got the jive SE :cool: