Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Classic Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-04-2009, 04:34 PM
Misanthrope

I've been meaning to grab a copies of Cage and Hero and the Terror for some time now. Some good stuff in there ___V___ should be a fun month.

Not sure how easy they are to track down but I'd recommend Ninja III: The Domination (Revenge of the Ninja is dope too), Blastfighter and Night of the Juggler.

I enjoyed watching Endgame recently it'd make a great double feature with The Running Man or Death Race 2000.

Maybe some Walter Hill stuff like Southern Comfort, Extreme Prejudice, The Driver and 48 Hrs?

Fixing The Shadow and Stone Cold were pretty cool undcover cop vs biker flicks.

I'll shut up now or I'll go on for ever :D
Old 11-05-2009, 08:52 AM
For Vendetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvis_Christ View Post
I've been meaning to grab a copies of Cage and Hero and the Terror for some time now.
You need to. Hero and the Terror is a total blast.

Quote:
Not sure how easy they are to track down but I'd recommend Ninja III: The Domination (Revenge of the Ninja is dope too), Blastfighter and Night of the Juggler.
The rental sold the Ninja movies to someone as blind-buys since they were apparently not making enough cash outta renting it. Whoever bought those and that Beverly Hills Ninja stuff is one lucky sob.

Quote:
I enjoyed watching Endgame recently it'd make a great double feature with The Running Man or Death Race 2000.
Sounds great, if it can stand beside Running Man & Death Race! I m gonna hunt that one down.

Quote:
Maybe some Walter Hill stuff like Southern Comfort, Extreme Prejudice, The Driver and 48 Hrs?
48 Hrs is in for sure. Nick Nolte was kickass.

Quote:
Fixing The Shadow and Stone Cold were pretty cool undcover cop vs biker flicks.

I'll shut up now or I'll go on for ever :D
Stone Cold the Brian Bosworth flick? I was kinda disappointed with that one. I got a few biker flicks when I bought Hell Ride - The Last Ride with Dennis Hopper, Biker Boyz, Wild Hogs...guess this is a good time as any to check em out.

Ah no way! Keep running your mouth and those recs coming! :)
Old 11-06-2009, 08:46 AM
Midnight Toker

Send a message via MSN to iSeymore
I bought a bunch of horror movies both moderately new and some old, and what I mean by old is 1970's and 1980's. That's cause I'm only eighteen. >_> Got some remakes too, and I don't care what anyone says; I actually like the remakes of "Halloween", "Friday the 13th" and "Texas Chainsaw Massacre" they were fantastic. I had myself a little "horror movie marathon" last week, watched SAW 1-3 and then 4, and the original TCSM, F13, and Halloween. XD
Old 11-06-2009, 11:13 AM
Minister of the Sinister

Dagon
Doghouse
Day of the Beast
Godzilla Vs. Hedorah
Godzilla Vs. Mechagodzilla
Dead Alive aka Braindead
... ("I kick ass for the Lord!")
...and see if you can get your hands on some old Tales from the Darkside episodes. Those were 110% cheeseball!

--The Piz is watching you--