Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Upcoming Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 03-18-2005, 10:17 AM
Banned

i really didnt think was worth the energy to think about it.
Old 03-18-2005, 10:25 AM
Super Moderator

meh
Old 03-18-2005, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by kung-fu-jesus
the QT slasher would probibly be a mix of freddy and DR. lecture.
basicly a sick fuck who is smart and tants his victoms. also his killing would be original and imaginative.

now for the fucks who were arguing about freddy vs. jason is part of the franchise or a whole new intitey. in truth it is both. the versus is a whole new idea. yet it is part of the nightmare franchise and only that franchise. jason was only featured like a guest. so it is a jason movie and not a friday movie. friday 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, x, and versus are jason films meaning that jason is the main killer. as for friday the 13th movies there are as follow, friday 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7. the are friday movies because they the place at cristal lake and on friday the 13th, the others dont count as friday flicks.

now the reason versus is a freddy film is as follow.

1. it takes place on elm street in springwood il.

2. it follows the nightmare story line.

some may consider it a jason film to because it ends at cristal lake. this is true but since it wasnt friday the 13th it isnt a friday film. still most consider it a freddy film because it takes place mostly in springwood and the dream world

if you read all this please dont give a long ass reason why you agree or disagree. so if you reply just say you agree or disagree. if you dont fell free to curse me to hell, i really ont give a fuck.

later.
and PvsA is what ? :D
Old 03-18-2005, 11:58 AM
new owner of hell

both a versus film and it belongs in the preditor franchise as a sequel to preditor 2( via a time line and the preditor honor code is depicted again), and a prequel to alien( it explanes how and why the aliens were in space). thats all im going into it cause im not boad enough to type a long ass response. that pretty much sumes it up any way

and to the urgeok your probibly right i was really board and i got tierd of people bitching over where the movie belonged franchise wise.

hey, it shut my friends up last night. and yes i am very pleasant young man.