Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 09-21-2009, 02:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by diaboliquesaint View Post
Hi all,
I saw part of a film last year and can't remember what it was called. I'm going to make this more difficult by admitting to being an idiot because I can't remember if it was English or not, but my gut instinct says it was foreign.
Anyway, the plot involves a girl who is kidnapped and locked in a basement then tortured on a daily basis, beatings, cutting etc in order for the group of people to find out what it is like to be as close as possible to death. At the end, an older woman comes in to find out what she has to say about death, the woman then shoots herself.
I'd love to find it if possible.

Thanks
Martyrs

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1029234/
Old 09-21-2009, 02:40 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by diaboliquesaint View Post
because I can't remember if it was English or not, but my gut instinct says it was foreign.
Old 09-21-2009, 03:38 PM
Misanthrope

Fuck this thread is one big giant *****SPOILER*****
Old 09-22-2009, 05:28 AM
acidburn08

Hey guys
I saw this movie about 8 years ago;
- at the start of the movie a man hangs himself in the attic of an old house
- later on in the movie 3 women have to clean the house
- 2 of them get killed by an animated tasmanian devil (i think it looked almost exactly like the one from Looney Tunes
- the guy that hung himself appears somehow and tell the last girl how to defeat it
Old 09-22-2009, 08:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidburn08 View Post
Hey guys
I saw this movie about 8 years ago;
- at the start of the movie a man hangs himself in the attic of an old house
- later on in the movie 3 women have to clean the house
- 2 of them get killed by an animated tasmanian devil (i think it looked almost exactly like the one from Looney Tunes
- the guy that hung himself appears somehow and tell the last girl how to defeat it
That would be "Evil Toons"

http://houseofglib.blog-city.com/of_...nt_feature.htm

hmmm....kind of eerie....David Carradine is the guy who hangs himself.
Old 09-22-2009, 08:36 AM
acidburn08

Quote:
Originally Posted by newb View Post
That would be "Evil Toons"

http://houseofglib.blog-city.com/of_...nt_feature.htm

hmmm....kind of eerie....David Carradine is the guy who hangs himself.
Thanks mate. I thought it was him, but I wasn't too sure. He was a great actor though.
Old 09-22-2009, 09:24 AM
Sarah6bishop

Help...need to know the name of a film

Hello

I was wondering if anyone can help me! i was at the cinema the other day and i saw an advert for a new film coming out which has clips of actual events.

It was in America and it was about a physcologist that was intervierwing people and it seems they are pocessed or somthing like that and in the advert it was somthing about the 6th senses or something i know this is really vague it looked really good and i cant find it, it must be released in the cinema soon

any help would be appreciated

Sarah
Old 09-22-2009, 10:56 AM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Send a message via AIM to The_Return
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah6bishop View Post
Hello

I was wondering if anyone can help me! i was at the cinema the other day and i saw an advert for a new film coming out which has clips of actual events.

It was in America and it was about a physcologist that was intervierwing people and it seems they are pocessed or somthing like that and in the advert it was somthing about the 6th senses or something i know this is really vague it looked really good and i cant find it, it must be released in the cinema soon

any help would be appreciated

Sarah
That would be The Fourth Kind, from the sounds of things:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1220198/

Look right?
Old 09-23-2009, 12:35 AM
Sarah6bishop

That is Brilliant thank you so much! that is exactly the film i was thinking about!
Old 09-23-2009, 03:12 AM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Send a message via AIM to The_Return
No problem at all :)

I've had my eye on this one for awhile myself...quite looking forward to it, looks like it'll turn out pretty decent.

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods