Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 08-13-2009, 08:53 PM
For Vendetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissRainbow View Post
Does anyone remember a film I think about maybe a church/Catholic church being attacked by demonic forces, I think, I'm not sure; but I remember a priest answering the phone and saying Hello? Then an eerrie voice on the other end reply's "This is Father So & So, I'm calling you from hell!" That's all I remember from that flick; any ideas anybody? Thanks.:eek:
La Chiesa?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094860/
Old 08-14-2009, 12:50 PM
mrsBartok

i am sooo blind... i did'nt see this thread...i opened a new one...sorry.

so, i saw a movie long time ago and now i can't remember what's his name.
you have to help meee!

here's what i remember:

there's some guy in jail, sentenced to death penalty and every time they try to kill him there's a sound NOT NOW and something goes wrong and he survives.
at the end of the movie, they let him go because they can't hurt him.
he walks out smiling but sound comes again and says NOW and something falls on his head and he finishes dead.

does anybody remembers this film?? (:
thanks in advance! ^^
Old 08-14-2009, 06:33 PM
sly001

Need help identifying slasher movie

Anyone know what movie this is? It was a "Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer" type movie with Henry, Otis, and Becky, but I don't believe it was actually Portrait of a Serial Killer 1 or 2. All I remember was a scene where Henry and Otis were fixing some lady's air conditioner in her home. She walks into her bedroom to find Otis standing at the mirror putting on makeup and looking very disturbing. They proceed to dispatch of her. I think another scene earlier in the movie was Henry staying at the house of maybe a doctor and his daughter. Things didn't turn out too well for them either. Sound familiar to anyone?
Old 08-14-2009, 06:56 PM
She's under the stairs

Sounds like you're a moron!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phalanx
Because you want his maggot ridden dick dontcha
Old 08-14-2009, 06:59 PM
That fucking Guy...

Well, since Otis was only in the first one on account of Henry killing him, I'm gonna go ahead and guess that's the one you were talking about?
That said couldn't tell you what scene it was, I found 'em both completely shithouse and committed next to nothing to memory.
Old 08-14-2009, 07:09 PM
sly001

Right - I don't think it was one of the Henry: Portrait series films. I think it had a different name - same characters.
Old 08-14-2009, 07:37 PM
sly001

Found it. It was Confessions of a Serial Killer (1985). The characters' names were changed (not Henry and Otis), but it was definitely about them. This is much grittier and creepier than the more popular Portrait films.
Old 08-14-2009, 07:37 PM
Misanthrope

Confessions Of A Serial Killer
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092776/

It was made the year before Henry: Portrait Of A Serial Killer and was also based on Henry Lee Lucas and Otis Toole.
Old 08-15-2009, 01:08 AM
Bredberi

During all these years my memories faded, and maybe my mind added a few things to synopsis of this 90's movie or horror TV show. I'm sorry about that...
I can remember the man who comes on house party. While entering the house, he is stopped by the familiar voice from the backyard dark which says him not to enter, but he ignores it. During the party, things become strange, it seems that people can't stop dancing, and after a while some of them freeze and stand still. Man is scared and tries to escape, but doors and windows are broken. He manages to reach a roof of the house through fireplace, jumps on a tree near the house walls and falls on the ground. While getting up he looks at the house and its main entrance and sees himself entering in. He screams ''No, don't go there!'' and collapses...
I appreciate any help, thanks in advance!
Old 08-15-2009, 02:45 AM
Innsmouth Swim Team Coach

Yeah I though Confessions Of A Serial Killer was pretty good - I avoided it for years as the cover had a Silence of Lambs knock off look..

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods