Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Latest Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 07-19-2015, 04:40 PM

DEMONIC 2015

A young woman brutally murders a group of her friends while all of them were trying to summon spirits. Years later a group of ghosthunters return to the scene to determine what really happened.

It wasn't horrible...a little frantic at times. The ghosthunters appeared to know their stuff and were reasonably professional as opposed to a group of teenagers spending the night with a video camera.
Old 07-19-2015, 04:54 PM
病気の

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBossInTheWall View Post
Where did you watch it? Only place I found online is amazon and I try to avoid giving them any money(but i'd still like to pay/support somewhere else)

I rented it on Vimeo for 2.99 : )

Just google watch Shadow Zombie online. I'd link you but it just goes to my rental. You get it for 72 hours. : )
Old 07-19-2015, 05:35 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadbeatAtDawn View Post
I rented it on Vimeo for 2.99 : )

Just google watch Shadow Zombie online. I'd link you but it just goes to my rental. You get it for 72 hours. : )
I'll look into it. ty.
Old 07-19-2015, 05:37 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bloofer Lady View Post
DEMONIC 2015

A young woman brutally murders a group of her friends while all of them were trying to summon spirits. Years later a group of ghosthunters return to the scene to determine what really happened.

It wasn't horrible...a little frantic at times. The ghosthunters appeared to know their stuff and were reasonably professional as opposed to a group of teenagers spending the night with a video camera.
Really? The trailer made it look very irritating to watch.
Old 07-20-2015, 04:36 PM
Evil Sweat

Avenged aka Savaged (2013)
B/C

"A deaf girl is brutalized by a murderous gang who are then hunted by her when the bloodthirsty spirit of an Apache warrior inhabits her lifeless body."

Quite alright. Some brutal kills. Bit cheap towards the end but still entertaining enough.
Old 07-20-2015, 08:13 PM
Immortal horror fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombiLuv View Post

That's funny. I didn't know women needed cats in horror movies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roiffalo View Post

My thoughts exactly.

Still lost. Having not seen either examples the impression of the movie isn't the same when reading a review. Could you use a more well known example and explain further? Like what gender you think the Halloween series is geared towards?

I'm sure you don't mean insult by your comment, I'm just genuinely curious.
Of course I don't mean to be insulting. Chronogirl didn't take it as an insult when I posted The Ward review back then. Perhaps you should see both movies. They are on cable channels now.

And I haven't seen the full Halloween series in a while. But the original Halloween is the perfect horror movie for all audiences. Halloween 3 is a good movie too.

Maybe the subject or cause of the horror monsters can be talked about more when people watch both The Ward and Silent House. It does seem to be in the news recently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tfantasy View Post

To the person who said that a certain movie was made for women:

I watch a lot of violent, gory, action-packed, massive cussing type of movies so what is your comment regarding to that? Not every chic is into sappy romantic movies (present company included) so maybe you should eliminate comments like that since you don't know any of us.

Again it wasn't meant as an insult. Just on the type this sort of horror movie might have more appeal towards. Did you watch both The Ward and Silent House? What did you think? Have you ever come across LMN movies? What do you think of those? If you want a movie with a kind of similar structure that to me is more towards both men and women check out High Tension.

And of course I know some women like horror movies. But I believe it's safe to say it's not as big of an audience as those that like romantic comedies.

Last edited by ImmortalSlasher; 07-20-2015 at 08:16 PM.
Old 07-21-2015, 05:10 AM
Evil Dead

Still confused.
Old 07-21-2015, 06:53 AM
Horror Fan

ImmortalSlasher, I think all women like seeing horror movies. They like cuddling up close to their dates and covering their eyes during the scary scenes. It's a thrill. When I went to the I Spit On Your Grave re-make a few years back, the majority of the audience were women and were laughing and enjoying it.

Old 07-21-2015, 12:40 PM
病気の

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelMyers View Post
ImmortalSlasher, I think all women like seeing horror movies. They like cuddling up close to their dates and covering their eyes during the scary scenes. It's a thrill. When I went to the I Spit On Your Grave re-make a few years back, the majority of the audience were women and were laughing and enjoying it.

I never cuddled up close or covered my eyes.....ever.

: )

..but a few dudes covered their eyes watching films with...me!
Old 07-21-2015, 01:17 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadbeatAtDawn View Post
I never cuddled up close or covered my eyes.....ever.

: )

..but a few dudes covered their eyes watching films with...me!
I cringe and hide my eyes when people slit their own wrists. Freaks me out.

Tags
movie