Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 08-24-2010, 05:42 PM
Misfit

Send a message via AIM to Posher778 Send a message via MSN to Posher778 Send a message via Yahoo to Posher778
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadKlown View Post
is having sex with a male dolphin gay?
No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by X¤MurderDoll¤X View Post
oh posher, I love you.

well as much as a girl can love a squirrely little girly man I suppose.

None of this is real
Old 08-24-2010, 06:12 PM
horrormovies.com veteran

Send a message via AIM to DeadKlown
lol....anyway me and my boyfriend just had a 20-30 min debate on love vs sex. we both agreed that they are 2 different things that can and have been known to meet but yet do not directly feed off of the other. i sure do like a good debate. we should start a debate thread. he and i also came to the conclusion that there is an ultimate right and an ultimate wrong but that right and wrong are subjective due to idiocy and or stupidity
Old 08-24-2010, 06:12 PM
Misfit

Send a message via AIM to Posher778 Send a message via MSN to Posher778 Send a message via Yahoo to Posher778
Quote:
lol....anyway me and my boyfriend just had a 20-30 min debate on love vs sex. we both agreed that they are 2 different things that can and have been known to meet but yet do not directly feed off of the other. i sure do like a good debate. we should start a debate thread. he and i also came to the conclusion that there is an ultimate right and an ultimate wrong but that right and wrong are subjective due to idiocy and or stupidity
Who ended up on top?

Nevermind.

Quote:
oh posher, I love you.

well as much as a girl can love a squirrely little girly man I suppose.

None of this is real
Old 08-24-2010, 06:22 PM
horrormovies.com veteran

Send a message via AIM to DeadKlown
im quite versatile....
Old 08-24-2010, 10:54 PM
so bad they call her boss

Send a message via AIM to X¤MurderDoll¤X
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mothman View Post
No way? im so behind on all this shit.
oh and posher is waywaywaywaywaywayway gayer than ferretchucker could ever be. if they were to have a battle of gayness, it would be a first round knockout.

Old 08-25-2010, 01:14 AM
ETERNAL

Quote:
being gay or straight is nothing more than the human emotion of love. so if Love is a mental disorder i guess im crazy
You are not crazy, friend. I have been watching you in the shadows, studying... examining... You see what others cannot and feel only what is meant to be felt. Don't let these peasants bring you down into the dark... the warmth... the only thing that makes sense, THE ONLY THING...

-B
Old 08-25-2010, 01:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gothjuice View Post
You are not crazy, friend. I have been watching you in the shadows, studying... examining... You see what others cannot and feel only what is meant to be felt. Don't let these peasants bring you down into the dark... the warmth... the only thing that makes sense, THE ONLY THING...

-B

Watched True Blood long?
Old 08-25-2010, 08:09 AM
Ziggy Played Guitar

Send a message via MSN to ferretchucker Send a message via Skype™ to ferretchucker
Quote:
oh and posher is waywaywaywaywaywayway gayer than ferretchucker could ever be. if they were to have a battle of gayness, it would be a first round knockout.
Mmm. I'm only just at a butch lesbian's level of femininity.

The Ferrets like it...
Old 08-25-2010, 12:38 PM
Masoch's mistress

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferretchucker View Post
Being gay isn't the life choice, being honest and telling people is the choice, and it's one that so many are happier for.

And I know exactly what you mean MD, it is something that goes against the basic instinct of survival and thus could be classified as a disorder negative one, quite the opposite in fact.
The Choice is whether you can be true to who you are or try to go with what society says you should be. being gay is a persons make up it should be accepted as being a facet of who they are, not all of the person- we all wear different hats at different times. I don't think i was too clear. You can't change or go against the grain because it causes sadness and unhappiness and at the end of the day, so long as you are true to yourself and happy with who you are, fuck everyone else. What others think, believe or judge is immaterial. They are not always in a position to judge. If you are happy with who you are then you are a more productive member of this great world.
Being gay is not a unique trait of humans in nature- it exists in animal societies in most of the great apes, and also dolphins-god i love those dolphins!
Old 08-25-2010, 07:23 PM
Misanthrope

Tags
quit obsessing