Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 07-22-2004, 10:26 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to fluffho Send a message via Yahoo to fluffho
Quote:
Originally posted by bwind22
Anyone notice that The Man deleted my 'Predict the next terrorist attack' thread?

What? We can't talk about terrorism now? I thought this was a free country.

:p
the man?? or...

the woman?

hmmmmmmmmm :p :p
Old 07-22-2004, 10:32 PM
No charge for awesomeness

Not only that, but every time I go anywhere for the past two days I feel like I'm being followed. And yesterday I thought I heard a walkie talkie sound from the woods next to my girlfriends house and it said

"...him. Call the state department..."

That was all I heard then there was silence, but needless to say I was kinda paranoid driving home.

I hope they don't think I am some sort of terrorist just because I brought it up in a discussion forum, but the thought occured to me that after FreddyFan, they probably are keeping an eye on this site... :(

Maybe there is other reasons for the paranoia though. (See 'the great marijuana debate' thread for possible clues as to what those reasons might be. ;) )

Oh damn! Now The Man knows about that too! I'm a criminal! I'm fucked! Hahaha! Fuck them!
Old 07-23-2004, 07:19 AM
Post-Moderation

Quote:
Not only that, but every time I go anywhere for the past two days I feel like I'm being followed. And yesterday I thought I heard a walkie talkie sound from the woods next to my girlfriends house and it said

"...him. Call the state department..."

That was all I heard then there was silence, but needless to say I was kinda paranoid driving home.

I hope they don't think I am some sort of terrorist just because I brought it up in a discussion forum, but the thought occured to me that after FreddyFan, they probably are keeping an eye on this site...

Maybe there is other reasons for the paranoia though. (See 'the great marijuana debate' thread for possible clues as to what those reasons might be. )

Oh damn! Now The Man knows about that too! I'm a criminal! I'm fucked! Hahaha! Fuck them!
Are you into...um......"distribution"?:p
Old 07-23-2004, 07:58 AM
No charge for awesomeness

Quote:
Originally posted by Arioch
Are you into...um......"distribution"?:p
Nope. Just consumption.
Old 07-23-2004, 08:04 AM
Post-Moderation

Word...
Old 07-23-2004, 01:36 PM
zipperface

Send a message via AIM to HappyCamper Send a message via Yahoo to HappyCamper
actually you're right weed is illegal in Jamaica, I just named it to try and make a point...

guess I fucked that up LOL

Here's what I think needs to happen in America as far as drugs are concerned:

A) Be Legalised

B) Be taxed...Alcohol is taxed after all

C) Users should have to register, and be given cards identifying them as users. They should also have to be tested every so often for HIV (needles and such)

D) Quantity and Quality controlled. Dosage amounts for drugs such as herione and cocaine. Quality: NO having to worry about whether your drugs are laced with arsenic

F) Immediately release all those in prisons whose ONLY crime is possession. Frees up the prisons for REAL criminals (rapists, pedophiles,murderers, terrorists, etc.)

If the American Gov't did all these things:

A) Crime would drop, especially the homicide rate

B) Drug Dealers' markets would be virtually destroyed.

C) The taxes made from the selling of these 'now legal' drugs could be used to help those who want to get rid of their 'drug habit-addiction.

D) Prisons would be filled with REAL criminals

E) Cops would only arrest those who become a danger to others because of their 'drug' use. Not bothering those with possession.

that's all I got to say.
Just listen to this sentence and tell me what it means. I haven't seen Evil Dead II yet? Would you get the impression that i wanted to see it? Oh, well you couldn't have been dying to see it or else you would have already gone. So in your opinion would I definitely see it?
How the fuck should I know probably!
Why? Because it's a brilliant film, it's so funny, and the soundtrack kicks fucking ass!
Old 07-23-2004, 02:07 PM
Returning after eternity.

Love the argument Camper. I commend you on a job well done.

On another note, that's also how I like my steaks... god, I'm hungry.

Anyways, the American governments attitude towards drugs and their users is appalling. If they are going to use drugs, they are going to use them, no matter what the government does. They ONLY thing that they are doing is making these drugs more dangerous to use, as you said with the coke and the heroin. Drugs get "cut", which means that they are mixed, oftentimes with home cleaning solutions or over the counter pain killers, to create a higher volume of the drug to make more money. This is a VERY dangerous practice, and most of the time cut drugs are what kills people, not the drugs themselves, but what they are cut WITH, such as draino or amphetamines (diet pills).

They can't win the war on drugs. They are fighting themselves (Americans). They are busting their own families. They are sending teenagers to prison because they needed money, so they sell a little bit of crack on the street corner. It's BULLSHIT, and it needs to STOP.
Old 07-23-2004, 03:38 PM
zipperface

Egekrusher, thanks.....

i like my steaks that way too.

unfortunately i don't think this is going to happen anytime soon. When will the dumbasses in Congress see that we're losing the war? Probably NEVER. The Drug War has been going on since the 60's. Hello it's been 40 years and the drugs are still here and being used, i don't think this is working!
Just listen to this sentence and tell me what it means. I haven't seen Evil Dead II yet? Would you get the impression that i wanted to see it? Oh, well you couldn't have been dying to see it or else you would have already gone. So in your opinion would I definitely see it?
Why? Because it's a brilliant film, it's so funny, and the soundtrack kicks fucking ass!
Old 07-23-2004, 03:49 PM
That fucking Guy...

My only real views on the weed thing is:

Before I go anywhere with this, I will point out that in pretty much any situation, moderation is a good idea, and if you can't moderate, you shouldn't touch ANYTHING.

Alcohol vs weed - alcohol brings out (by majority anyway) a much worse side of people that weed ever seems to, some drunks seem to wanna prove themselves through starting pointless fights and downright stupid behaviour, and are also more confident to drive while drunk, whereas stoners couldn't be fucked really even leaving the house, attempting to drive, or trying to prove how much balls they got...

I think if alcohol is legal, weed should also be...after all, we should at least get a choice of HOW we destroy ourselves, right?
Old 07-23-2004, 04:11 PM
zipperface

Quote:
Originally posted by cheebacheeba
My only real views on the weed thing is:

Before I go anywhere with this, I will point out that in pretty much any situation, moderation is a good idea, and if you can't moderate, you shouldn't touch ANYTHING.

Alcohol vs weed - alcohol brings out (by majority anyway) a much worse side of people that weed ever seems to, some drunks seem to wanna prove themselves through starting pointless fights and downright stupid behaviour, and are also more confident to drive while drunk, whereas stoners couldn't be fucked really even leaving the house, attempting to drive, or trying to prove how much balls they got...

I think if alcohol is legal, weed should also be...after all, we should at least get a choice of HOW we destroy ourselves, right?

Fuck'n A!! I hope when they find my dead body, i have a beer in one hand, and a big fattie in my other