Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > New Member Lounge
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 03-03-2004, 03:50 PM
The Queen of Swords

Send a message via AIM to Haunted
Okay. That's fine. This is my last post in this thread. I'm just letting you know what goes on around here. Do what you feel you must.
Old 03-03-2004, 03:53 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Evisceration
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr Apocalypse
Fine, understood. But, who's arguing? I'm not. I never started, joined, participated in any argument. All I know was that I was saying 'hello' to some people, you know, just being friendly to a handfull of folk, sharing some funny pictures and having a laugh, next thing that happens is that HE comes along and starts spouting hatred and abuse at us for absolutely no reason! Why? What the hell for? I don't even know this person.

And, I don't know anything about anyone arguing for thirteen pages. Frankly, I wouldn't even dream of wasting my time or taking part in some stupid, pointless argument with someone I don't know about something I don't even give a toss for in the first place. All I mean to say is that if someone starts slagging me off ( especially for NO reason ) then I'm going to say something back to defend myself. And, then doing it on a PC is even worse because you can't even see the person doing the slagging. So, whats the point? Let him say whatever he wants to say. I don't really give a monkeys. To me, its just a sign of cowardice and weakness for someone to be as pathetic enough to start a pointless argument with a stranger over nothing in the first place!
You're arguing right now you moron.

And you don't have to know someone to know they're retarded, you retard.

And I started flaming you because you deserve it n00b.
Old 03-03-2004, 03:55 PM
Hellraiser

Send a message via AIM to Mr Apocalypse Send a message via Yahoo to Mr Apocalypse
yeah, whatever....
Old 03-03-2004, 04:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Fine, understood. But, who's arguing? I'm not. I never started, joined, participated in any argument. All I know was that I was saying 'hello' to some people, you know, just being friendly to a handfull of folk, sharing some funny pictures and having a laugh, next thing that happens is that HE comes along and starts spouting hatred and abuse at us for absolutely no reason! Why? What the hell for? I don't even know this person.

And, I don't know anything about anyone arguing for thirteen pages. Frankly, I wouldn't even dream of wasting my time or taking part in some stupid, pointless argument with someone I don't know about something I don't even give a toss for in the first place. All I mean to say is that if someone starts slagging me off ( especially for NO reason ) then I'm going to say something back to defend myself. And, then doing it on a PC is even worse because you can't even see the person doing the slagging. So, whats the point? Let him say whatever he wants to say. I don't really give a monkeys. To me, its just a sign of cowardice and weakness for someone to be as pathetic enough to start a pointless argument with a stranger over nothing in the first place!
Hey, I know exactly how you feel. The first day I came here, I said hi to everyone and was polite. I posted a pic of Terry O'Quinn from the movie The Stepfather, with a caption beneath it which read "Spank me, Daddy." It was just said all in fun because I happen to think Terry is pretty cute and well, he was the stepfather, so that is why I added the daddy part. anyway, next thing I know, Sam the egg is posting links for incest sites and telling me that I probably screwed my dad and other sick shit which I don't even want to get into. As for Evis, just put the little freak on ignore. Then you wont be able to see his posts. That is what I did. did the same with Rotting Eye as well. Works like a charm. :D
Old 03-03-2004, 04:08 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Evisceration
Quote:
yeah, whatever....
You've already lost.

Bitch.

Wait...you lost before I even got in here....my mistake.
Old 03-03-2004, 04:10 PM
Hellraiser

Send a message via AIM to Mr Apocalypse Send a message via Yahoo to Mr Apocalypse
( yawwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn )
Old 03-06-2004, 05:24 PM
Hellraiser

knobhead here, knobhead there, knobhead fuckin everywhere...
Evisceration has got to be the biggest twat-head online...
Old 03-07-2004, 05:44 AM
The Queen of Swords

Send a message via AIM to Haunted
How creative....:rolleyes:
Old 03-07-2004, 06:51 PM
Hellraiser

you bet ... this is what we've been reduced to.
Old 03-07-2004, 07:19 PM
Hellraiser

win? wasn't aware this was a contest .. just voicing my opinion .. in the end of the day, i really don't care anyway .. i do find it humuorous in a curious, bored sort of way .. but, yeah, i respect what you're saying and you do have a point .. so, i'll zip it .. for now ..