Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Music
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 01-04-2004, 07:33 PM
willows mommy

Quote:
Originally posted by Wicked Lady
1"I know I'm gonna get slammed for this"Good Charlotte
2 Evanescence
3 Linkin Park
4 mest
5 Sum 41
don't worry i like those bands to i like alot of music so i can't really say my favs. right now i love my cd for wicked the musical like i said i listen to just about everything. ifind stuff in every genre to like so i am not really set to a certain one. i hate classifying music by labels like r&b , pop, punk so i just listen to whatever i like not cuz its from a certain genre but b cuz i geuniely like it for what it is so i can't list favs cuz i like all types of music. and not cuz some one says i should but cuz i wanna like it

WICKED LADYS BUDDY

Human passions have mysterious ways, in children as well as grown-ups. Those affected by them can't explain them, and those who haven't known them have no understanding of them at all. -neverending story (the book)

Last edited by bloodygurl02; 01-04-2004 at 07:53 PM.
Old 01-05-2004, 12:05 PM
zipperface

Send a message via AIM to HappyCamper Send a message via Yahoo to HappyCamper
my top 5

1.) Black Sabbath
2.) Ministry
3.) Siouxise and the Banshees
4.) Kraftwerk
5.) Led Zepplin

and there's tons more i love...but the list only calls for 5....ask if you wanna know more.
Just listen to this sentence and tell me what it means. I haven't seen Evil Dead II yet? Would you get the impression that i wanted to see it? Oh, well you couldn't have been dying to see it or else you would have already gone. So in your opinion would I definitely see it?
How the fuck should I know probably!
Why? Because it's a brilliant film, it's so funny, and the soundtrack kicks fucking ass!
Old 01-05-2004, 01:38 PM
Scares Little Kids

My top five......wow, this is hard.

1. Rob Zombie(very kick ass show.....and autograph signing)
2. system of a down(haven't seen live yet)
3. A perfect circle(Maynard is funny when he's dressed as santa on stage - awsome show)
4. static-x (kick ass freaking show)
5. sevendust(also kick ass show)

And thats just to name a few.........I like Tool, Black Sabbath, and I am also an SW fan. I grew up on stuff like Pink Floyd, The Who, AC/DC, ......all kinds of stuff.:p
Old 01-05-2004, 05:14 PM
does anybody read this?

i'm surprised that no one has said anything to me about incubus being my favorite band. but i like all kinds of music. the only kind of music that i just can't bare to listen to is country.
Old 01-11-2004, 03:14 PM
I Am Violence

Mine r

1. Sevendust
2. Limpbizkit
3. Linkin Park
4. Mushroomhead
5. Disturbed

They are my favorites and i love there music:cool:
Old 01-14-2004, 11:06 AM
Evil Dead

tough, but probably (rather boringly):

beatles
radiohead
can
the rolling stones

jeez this is hard, i'm sitting here playing with my fingernails trying to think of the 5th one and it's just impossible.. i'm leaning towards zep but there are so many others
Old 01-14-2004, 02:52 PM
Post-Moderation

nice list there buddy, id have to disagree on the stones, i must admit im not a huge fan but anyone who charges 130 dollars a ticket for shows is bullshit in my book, even if you CAN do it and still make money.

Good to see your into the old school tho, "babe im gonna leave you" is the best zepplin song EVER:D
Old 01-14-2004, 07:43 PM
willows mommy

i can't have 5 so how bout 10 instead iam aslo gonna post singers to not just bands

1. CYNDI LAUPER. she will always b a fav of mine. i grew up on her music and she has been a influence on me and one day i would love to see her in concert
2. the go-gos
3. AFI
4. good charlotte
5. evanescence
6. meat loaf i love the bat out of hell cd
7. billy idol
8. queen tieing w/ david bowie
9. bangles
10. simple plan

i could keep going w/ the list but it would get to long:D

WICKED LADYS BUDDY

Human passions have mysterious ways, in children as well as grown-ups. Those affected by them can't explain them, and those who haven't known them have no understanding of them at all. -neverending story (the book)

Last edited by bloodygurl02; 01-15-2004 at 01:17 PM.
Old 01-15-2004, 05:48 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by Arioch
nice list there buddy, id have to disagree on the stones, i must admit im not a huge fan but anyone who charges 130 dollars a ticket for shows is bullshit in my book, even if you CAN do it and still make money.

Good to see your into the old school tho, "babe im gonna leave you" is the best zepplin song EVER:D
hear you about the stones man, i think they lost it completely after tattoo you, the stadium gigs are just diabolical these days (i would go if it were a free $185 ticket). i saw a show on hbo the other day, it was limp posturey bullsh*t, even 'gimme shelter' sounded lame.. but i do love their good stuff and there's plenty of it

shout out to you for the zep tune! that's the real slow haunting one isn't it. with that eerie repeated breakdown thing.. i think 'bring it on home' has been my favorite for too long now so i i'll change it. it'll be from physical grafitti: custard pie, in the light, or down by the seaside, love all 3!

p.s. i didn't see THAT much sabbath on this topic and, gasp, no motorhead at all??
Old 01-15-2004, 11:53 AM
Listen 2 Buckethead!

1. tool
2. metalica
3. korn (old stuff)
4. limp bizkit
5. alice in chains

Rap

1. bone thugs n harmony
2. outkast
3. Ludacris
4. big tymers