Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > TV Shows
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-25-2011, 05:40 AM
Cranky

Quote:
Originally Posted by roshiq View Post
Glad that our local Star Movies already started the 2nd season very early than our expectation. Already seen the 1st episode where the kid got shot at the end. :)
That's actually the second episode....

Cartoon Artwork, Underground Art, Other Weird Stuff
Old 10-25-2011, 11:03 AM
Pirate of Bengal

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverending View Post
That's actually the second episode....
Damn!:(

[:D]
Old 11-07-2011, 06:29 PM
Cranky

I was wrong about that Roshiq- sorry, it was the 1st episode of the 2nd season.

As for this latest episode- I had my first serious WTF moment since the whole series started this Sunday.

***SPOILER***

Seriously- lowering a guy into a well was your best plan to get the zombie out? Seriously?

Cartoon Artwork, Underground Art, Other Weird Stuff
Old 11-08-2011, 06:34 AM
HDC Idol

BAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - Totally agree with you on that one - Same reaction from us as well.

Join my Facebook Horror Group!
Old 11-08-2011, 10:11 AM
Banned

I'm 2 shows behind at the moment.

maybe will catch up tonight
Old 11-09-2011, 08:47 PM
Destroy All Vampires!!!!

I will admit I just started with the 2nd season. I am slowly watching the 1st season on DVD as I just purchased. I will admit I am not to wild about Shane still being alive but the writers are doing a fantastic job with keeping him around so I can overshadow that.

Right now I love it but I am getting a bit annoyed on how they are dragging the Sophia issue to be honest.
Old 11-17-2011, 10:50 AM
Evil Dead

Ok,i`m now in either the fourth or fifth episode of series two and i have to be honest its a big disappointment.

The folk have been stuck on that highway for far too long,the missing girl is still................missing,the shot boy is still recovering and where are the zombies,hardly to be seen.the last episode i saw was the one with a zombie in the well,that was it,they lifted it out and it fell back in,another week gone by.

I know all the business about character development but good god i could watch the Waltons if i wanted that.
Give us some zombie action or i will just ignore it in the future.
Old 11-20-2011, 06:33 PM
Misanthrope

With all the bonehead shit these people keep pulling they will all be dead by the end of the season.
Old 11-20-2011, 07:14 PM
My fucking sunblock blows

Quote:
Originally Posted by newb View Post
I'm enjoying the series thus far. Sure there are a few tweaks I would do.....like Chrono said, the characters aren't very likable but I'm sure that just to keep the story from going to point A to point B. Much like the stupid decisions of the characters.......I mean c'mon....I live in the smallest state in the U.S. and I can think of at least 2 RV dealers. GET A NEW FUCKING CAMPER.....and while you're at it....maybe a pickup truck to haul all that water ...or hell...just take the water truck.
LMAO!!! :D I think the same way.....they should have great vehicles, all they have to do is find a dealership and pick one out. They can't all be overrun with zombies for fucks sake!

The Termin00ber!!!!!!!!!! :cool:
Old 11-21-2011, 06:47 AM
HDC Idol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthropophagus View Post
Ok,i`m now in either the fourth or fifth episode of series two and i have to be honest its a big disappointment.

The folk have been stuck on that highway for far too long,the missing girl is still................missing,the shot boy is still recovering and where are the zombies,hardly to be seen.the last episode i saw was the one with a zombie in the well,that was it,they lifted it out and it fell back in,another week gone by.

I know all the business about character development but good god i could watch the Waltons if i wanted that.
Give us some zombie action or i will just ignore it in the future.
Couldn't agree more.

Honestly, I'm all for character development - I actually like it in my horror, too... But I find these characters INSIPID AND BORING.

Not gonna lie - I wouldn't shed single a tear if Laurie and Carl suddenly disappeared - It wouldn't even have to make sense to the plot. They could just NOT SHOW UP in the next episode and I would be fine with it. Can't stand either of them... Then again, I found them both two-dimensional and annoying in the comic, too, but one would think that with the third dimension of TV the writers would have made a decision to make them LESS WHINY AND ANNOYING! AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvis_Christ View Post
With all the bonehead shit these people keep pulling they will all be dead by the end of the season.
Yes, that too. Ugh.

Join my Facebook Horror Group!