Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Vintage Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 06-13-2004, 08:32 AM
Fulci Lives!

Send a message via AIM to MrShape Send a message via MSN to MrShape Send a message via Yahoo to MrShape
I'd have to ad Cabin Fever to the list. Biggest fuck'n disapointment I've had in a long time. I'm surprised about how much praise this thing got. I'd rather watch Feardotcom again. Sure, it didn't have an original thought in it's empty head (Ring+Silence Of The Lambs+Bava's Kill Baby Kill=Feardotcom) But at least there was nothing in there as irritating as that moron in CF giving a monologue about getting a blowjob from his dog, or that retarded "The gun is for the niggers" joke at the end. But I really wanna thank that one acctress for taking her clothes off a lot and distracting me from the rest of this mess.
Old 06-13-2004, 10:31 AM
PRIVATE EYE

Send a message via AIM to nine9
Quote:
Originally posted by MrShape
I'd have to ad Cabin Fever to the list. Biggest fuck'n disapointment I've had in a long time. I'm surprised about how much praise this thing got. I'd rather watch Feardotcom again. Sure, it didn't have an original thought in it's empty head (Ring+Silence Of The Lambs+Bava's Kill Baby Kill=Feardotcom) But at least there was nothing in there as irritating as that moron in CF giving a monologue about getting a blowjob from his dog, or that retarded "The gun is for the niggers" joke at the end. But I really wanna thank that one acctress for taking her clothes off a lot and distracting me from the rest of this mess.
I turned Cabin Fever off after the first half an hour...knew what the end would be anyway...:rolleyes: The dog thing was soooooo
lame! Not sure if I have ever heard a more stupid script. But this movie has it's fans for sure. Some people find it hilarious, so who knows?:confused: :rolleyes: :p
Old 06-13-2004, 10:46 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via Yahoo to carnage
Dark Carnival...first horror movie I could not sit through. The acting was HORRIBLE...it made NO SENSE...props were lame...

Sure it was low budget, but that's no excuse for this movie.

oh well...I still want my $4 back for renting it.
- Identity
Old 06-14-2004, 11:09 AM
Fulci Lives!

Send a message via AIM to MrShape Send a message via MSN to MrShape Send a message via Yahoo to MrShape
Quote:
Originally posted by nine9
I turned Cabin Fever off after the first half an hour...knew what the end would be anyway...:rolleyes: The dog thing was soooooo
lame! Not sure if I have ever heard a more stupid script. But this movie has it's fans for sure. Some people find it hilarious, so who knows?:confused: :rolleyes: :p
We're not alone, a lot of people hated this movie. Somebody put a contract out on Eli Roth if he EVER makes another horror movie againl. EVER.
Old 06-14-2004, 01:45 PM
Coolio is my hero

Send a message via AIM to KRUGERKID13 Send a message via Yahoo to KRUGERKID13
man you guys must not like the thing or evil dead or last house on the left cause thats basicly what cabin fever is. Cabin fever was the best horror movie that cam out last year (to theater that is). So shut the fuck up you newb
Old 06-14-2004, 03:04 PM
PRIVATE EYE

Send a message via AIM to nine9
Quote:
Originally posted by KRUGERKID13
man you guys must not like the thing or evil dead or last house on the left cause thats basicly what cabin fever is. Cabin fever was the best horror movie that cam out last year (to theater that is). So shut the fuck up you newb
Well in my case I didn' t see much of it, I've heard about what you said though. What I did see of it made me want to turn it off.

I was going to rent it to finish it after hearing some good things, but I watch movies with my husband, and he doesn't want to bother.......don't like to watch movies alone.... don't know why:rolleyes: I am going to over the summer though...I am alone a lot while everyone else is working!
Old 06-14-2004, 03:22 PM
Coolio is my hero

Send a message via AIM to KRUGERKID13 Send a message via Yahoo to KRUGERKID13
its a very good movie and deserves the viewers full attention
Old 06-15-2004, 12:44 PM
Hellraiser

HellBoy was so shitty I crapped my pants.
Old 06-17-2004, 04:06 AM
Umbra Asylum

Send a message via Yahoo to bloodrayne
Full Moon's "Killjoy" sucked WAY more ass than any other movie, EVER...It killed my joy for ALL subsequent Full Moon movies:mad:

My Karma ran over my Dogma

God WAS my co-pilot...But, we crashed in the mountains and...I had to eat him

I'm suffocating in what's become of me...
The rancid remains of what I used to be
Old 06-23-2004, 05:40 AM
Slave to a broken Heart

Send a message via Yahoo to Miss Britt
Demonic Toys
Puppet Master 5
Scarecrow with Tony (Candyman) Todd