Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Upcoming Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 01-12-2007, 07:23 AM
Scares Little Kids

no saw 4.
We don't need another, he's dead. :cool:

Just Call me Snake. :cool:
Old 01-12-2007, 07:56 AM
HDC Sole Survivor!!

everyone thinks so chonologically. It could be a prequel. It could involved vidoe-tapped traps Jigsaw set up before his death. Either way, it's coming and Tobin Bell is under contract.

"A man that studieth revenge keeps his own wounds green, which otherwise would heal and do well."
Francis Bacon
Old 01-12-2007, 08:39 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to XtRaVa Send a message via MSN to XtRaVa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roderick Usher View Post
everyone thinks so chonologically. It could be a prequel. It could involved vidoe-tapped traps Jigsaw set up before his death. Either way, it's coming and Tobin Bell is under contract.
I've been discussing that it could be a prequel since 31st of October 2006. We all however decided we would think that would be crap. Who knows what they will do though, hopefully they pull it off no matter what they do. :)

1,2 Michael's coming for you...3,4 Better lock your door...5,6 Grab a crucifix...7,8 Better stay up late...9,10 Never sleep again.
Old 01-12-2007, 02:28 PM
Scares Little Kids

Thumbs up Official Saw Fan Club

I'm always up for a SAW - can't wait.

If you're a big SAW fan, be sure to check out the Official SAW Fan Club www.officialsaw.com --it's new, so not too many people have seen it yet, but it's totally wicked. They get the news on Saw 4 first, the stars actually have their own blog section which is flat out HOT, they even give stuff away (like free) every week. Really cool-- for a SAW person like me, my God in heaven, it rocks so hard.

peace out!
Old 01-12-2007, 02:38 PM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Send a message via AIM to The_Return
*Spoilers, but nothing that hasnt been spoiled already*

Even if it isnt a straight-up prequel, there will have to be some aspects of the past - they set up some kind of backstory with that blonde chick (Jigsaw's wife?) that they need to go into. Plus there's always the fact that (though I hesitate to believe this) that Jigsaw really is dead...

People are forgetting that hes already faked his death twice in the series...for the whole first movie and then again to some extent at the end of #2. Even though this one might seem a heck of alot harder to fake, keep in mind that it is just a movie, and thus ANYTHING is possible.

XtRaVa - Im not arguing with you, I really doubt that they'll take in in a supernatural direction. All Im saying is that they could. Hopefully wont, but theres really nothing stopping them.
Old 01-13-2007, 08:08 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via Yahoo to dewaholic
I've yet to see saw too

oops see saw 2
Old 01-14-2007, 03:57 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to XtRaVa Send a message via MSN to XtRaVa
Watch it, but then quickly forget it. It's not that great. Then go on to number 3 :)

1,2 Michael's coming for you...3,4 Better lock your door...5,6 Grab a crucifix...7,8 Better stay up late...9,10 Never sleep again.
Old 01-15-2007, 01:23 AM
Evil Dead

whatever happens i really dont think there is much point in a 4th one even if it is a prequal its not gonna be the same the best thing would have to left it after jigsaw got his throat cut so that its a definite ending.
Old 01-15-2007, 02:25 AM
Evil Dead

im just upset shawnee most likely wont be in number 4 and that james wan and liegh wannel arent writing or directing saw 4 and they arent going to be in it. Its hollywoods' now and we can expect to see it wrecked beyond repair i think, i do agree that they could do anyhting with it and that most posiblities point to a prequal, couldnt they base it on the one shot graphic novel/ comic book that was done?
Old 01-15-2007, 02:36 AM
Evil Dead

lets face it its gonna be shit lol.....