Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Upcoming Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 05-28-2006, 06:29 AM
That fucking Guy...

http://filmforce.ign.com/articles/036/036660p1.html

News from 2000...last I heard.
Old 05-28-2006, 04:30 PM
The Dork Knight

From the list I'd say The Suffering, would've been cool to see Hitman but Vin Diesel playing 47, need I say more.

Also would like to see Fatal Frame and Nukem(not really a big fan of the games but I know enough to realize that it's tailor made for Campbell).
Old 05-29-2006, 04:45 PM
Evil Dead

American McGee's Alice
Fatal Frame
Castlevania
Halo

....Not that game-to-movies are ever any good, but just for to cure my curiosity. :p
Old 06-18-2006, 02:18 AM
Hellraiser

Send a message via AIM to bigcherry Send a message via Yahoo to bigcherry
Games to movies

After having seen the trailer, looking forward to, although Japan
i understand have had the movie in selected cinemas since March
"Forbidden Siren", uncertain when that will become available on
dvd, hopefully shouldn't be too far away.
Old 06-19-2006, 09:04 AM
For Vendetta

Slightly old news (if you know this, skip it).

Platinum Studios, an entertainment company that controls the world's largest independent library of comic book characters, and Blue Star Pictures have inked a deal with directors Danny and Oxide Pang to direct the upcoming feature film, The Darkness, based on the popular comic book published by Top Cow Productions, Inc. Platinum Studios will finance 50 percent of the production. Platinum, Blue Star and the Pang Brothers are jointly looking for a writer.

The Darkness is also currently being produced as a video game for the next generation systems and is one of the only comic book adaptations currently announced for the new Xbox 360. Published by Majesco Entertainment, the video game is being developed by Starbreeze, creators of the critically acclaimed "The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape From Butcher Bay." The Darkness game is scheduled to be released early 2007.

Danny and Oxide Pang, twin brothers best known for their acclaimed action movie Bangkok Dangerous and the horror classic, The Eye, recently finished another Blue Star feature, The Messengers, starring Dylan McDermott, John Corbett, and Penelope Ann Miller, for Mandate Pictures and Sony/Columbia.

In The Darkness, mafia hitman Jackie Estacado discovers he is the heir to a formidable mystical force called the Darkness and he is the only one who can stop a supernatural power bent on enslaving humanity.

Known for its comic-to-film adaptations, Platinum Studios signed a pact with Top Cow in 2004 to develop Top Cow's comic library for film, television, and other media. Platinum Studios and Top Cow's comic books are set up at most of the major studios, including Cowboys and Aliens at Sony, Unique at Disney, Mal Chance at Miramax, Wanted at Universal, Inferno at Warner Brothers, Rising Stars at MGM and Fathom at Fox, as well as a multi-picture pact with financier Gold Circle.

The Darkness, created by Marc Silvestri, Garth Ennis and David Wohl, is one of today's hottest comic book properties, with print sales topping $25 million. Its huge popularity has even prompted inter-company crossovers, teaming up and fighting against such icons as Marvel's Hulk, DC's Batman and, most recently, Superman.
Old 06-19-2006, 03:53 PM
Smack My Titties

FAR CRY!

Awesome game (does anyone here play it online, if so what are your nicknames?), can't wait for shite movie by Uwe Boll.

:p
Old 06-19-2006, 08:20 PM
Timexanne

cant wait to see all those movies!!! i love to watch 'em..
i played resident evil and silent hill.. and ive started the fatal frame. its so cool..

i have collections of horror movies.. yesterday i watched the omen 666 though its not so scary but i like it.. im looking for a really scary movie but i cant find one.. is there anyone here who can recommend?????

Evil Dead, Dead Alive, Constantine, The Omen, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, The Hospital, The Saw, Eye, Exorcist (all of 'em), etc..

'ope there will be Teken the movie.. hehe!!!:D