Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Music
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 05-28-2005, 10:49 AM
Tonight belongs to HIM

Quote:
Originally posted by GOODandEVIL666
hatye breeder sorry i thought it said you hang out with people that make out with the same sex read it wroing but let them liasten to wat they want do be a fag an ruin this thread ass wiipe
Ok, i dont know what the fuck a "wroing" is but i have to ask you...did you pay attention in school? Or are you just typing with your forehead?

Now if you think you cock wobblers are going to try and gang up on me in an internet fight..you really need to get a fucking life. I already said i dont care what people listen to but this douche bag known as "Alkytrioisuckthewang6969" has to try to start shit.
Old 05-28-2005, 10:53 AM
Tonight belongs to HIM

Quote:
Originally posted by alkytrio666
Ohhh, I see. I'm gay because I listen to Alkaline Trio. You listen to Alice Cooper. And you're avatar is a wrestler. Grow a dick, you fucking faggot.

Obviously you've never heard Alkaline Trio if you think they sound like the bands on TRL. So maybe you should shut the fuck up, sound good?
Ok your going to put a band who sings like fucking women, over Alice Cooper, one of the best horror rock/ theatrical performers of all time. You fucking moron.

And my avatar isnt a fucking wrestler. Maybe if you didnt sit on your ass watching MTV all day, you would know who the fuck it is. And if your going to try to insult me..dont use retarded internet cliches :rolleyes:

"So maybe you should shut the fuck up." Nice comeback....
Old 05-28-2005, 04:48 PM
Tonight's the nght.

Quote:
Originally posted by alkytrio666
Ohhh, I see. I'm gay because I listen to Alkaline Trio. You listen to Alice Cooper. And you're avatar is a wrestler. Grow a dick, you fucking faggot.

Obviously you've never heard Alkaline Trio if you think they sound like the bands on TRL. So maybe you should shut the fuck up, sound good?

And It'sAlive: I love it too, haha. But track 2's my favorite still...
It's Chuck Norris........he's not a fucking wrestler

Jesus H fucking christ u would make a preacher cuss.
Old 05-28-2005, 04:57 PM
Tonight's the nght.

Quote:
ggoooo alkytrio...you my boy
........HAHAHAHA!!!!!!
Old 05-28-2005, 04:59 PM
Get ahold of yourself.

Send a message via AIM to massacre man
stay off of Hate_Breeder

HB i got your back
Old 05-29-2005, 06:50 AM
Tenant

Quote:
Originally posted by massacre man
stay off of Hate_Breeder

HB i got your back
Why, he's a fucking faggot. HB, don't give me this bullshit about you "respecting what people listen to" or whatever. You came into this thread and started being a fucking faggot. Have you even heard Alkaline Trio? And what's your fucking obsession with MTV? I DON'T WATCH MTV. You're a motherfucker, so I'm gonna use my "internet cliche" again. (whatever the fuck you meant by that, it's used in other places besides the internet) SHUT THE FUCK UP, AND GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE. I don't give a shit if you don't like Alkaline Trio, but go bitch in someone else's thread about it, ok?
Old 05-29-2005, 06:52 AM
Tenant

Quote:
Originally posted by massacre man
stay off of Hate_Breeder

HB i got your back
And go ahead and get his back...I'm not afraid of someone who always talks about ass-cheeks and nutsacks, you little homo...
Old 05-29-2005, 06:54 AM
Tenant

Quote:
Originally posted by Hate_Breeder
Ok, i dont know what the fuck a "wroing" is but i have to ask you...did you pay attention in school? Or are you just typing with your forehead?

Now if you think you cock wobblers are going to try and gang up on me in an internet fight..you really need to get a fucking life. I already said i dont care what people listen to but this douche bag known as "Alkytrioisuckthewang6969" has to try to start shit.
Oh, and just for the record, I wouldn't be talking about paying attention in school. You can't read. I'm alkytrio666, not Alkytrioisuckthewang6969. That was the dumbest attempt for an insult I've ever seen. Suck a dick.
Old 05-29-2005, 06:56 AM
Evil Dead

HB grow some balls and think of something that is even remotley a good come back not go watch mtv or shit like that...as for the dick weed that has your back hes a little queer for my liking fuck ass
Old 05-29-2005, 07:24 AM
Get ahold of yourself.

Send a message via AIM to massacre man
Quote:
HB grow some balls and think of something that is even remotley a good come back not go watch mtv or shit like that...as for the dick weed that has your back hes a little queer for my liking fuck ass
Alice Cooper isn' on MTV