Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Music
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 12-16-2003, 04:31 PM
does anybody read this?

i couldn't stand evanessence. so especially when i hate a song a that gets played out then that only increases the hate.
Old 12-19-2003, 06:48 PM
Post-Moderation

LOL the guitarist just up and left them:D thats fuckin crazy considering how successfull they are becoming.

Everyone knows the grammys are corrupt and have no input from the fans at all. they dont mean anything, kinda sad.
Old 12-20-2003, 01:05 AM
warprophet

keep the vocals (female), and replace the band with someone who knows what theyr doing, christ i mean the guitar player sounds like hes playing freshley amputated stubs!
it could result in something good, along the lines of sonata nocturna, lacuna coil, sirenia...etc, im sure the headbangers in this forum will know what i mean.
Old 12-23-2003, 03:11 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to ELement Send a message via Yahoo to ELement
I agree that they suck I to like them @ first I can't evan spell their DAMN name so im not evan gonna try! Up to today the local radio station palys their song ove 5timez a day! DAMN THEY SUCK NOW!
Old 12-23-2003, 03:55 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to teenagezombie
Quote:
Originally posted by Arioch
Since when does it require talent to be successful??This band is popular ONLY because it is pushed by a MAJOR record label and they have backing. Forced on MTV everyday what 11-17 year old doesnt buy whatever MTV force feeds them?

..............i resent that :mad:

i am 17, i have a brain, i know what i like and i dont trun to MTV to see whats "hip" and whats not

being stereotyped offends me its just as bad as being called a poser.

just because im a teenager doesnt mean im some zombie walking around following the crowd...............
Old 12-24-2003, 04:42 PM
Post-Moderation

Quote:
just because im a teenager doesnt mean im some zombie walking around following the crowd...............
No but your name does:D lol no seriously, didnt mean to stereotype anyone that happens to fall into that catagory.

If your that age, a woman, or whatever and you DONT go out and buy whatever mtv sells you then BRAVO. corporate usa hasnt completly beat out opinion and free thought.

But you have GOT to admit. I mean even among the people you know, that the majority of kids dont even search for what they want to hear, they just turn on the tv. It saddens me really.......

Im glad to see some of you guys arent like that tho, its not a hopeless situation, it just needs work.
Old 12-25-2003, 12:38 AM
warprophet

ay, agreed arioch... i remember not searching before what a nightmare... please note thats a long long time ago though, i get a kick out of searchign for new things in sound of noise.
Old 01-02-2004, 10:28 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to teenagezombie
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Arioch
[B]No but your name does:D

lol

But you have GOT to admit. I mean even among the people you know, that the majority of kids dont even search for what they want to hear, they just turn on the tv.

actually....your kinda right lol
Old 01-03-2004, 10:26 AM
Post-Moderation

Quote:
actually....your kinda right lol
ok but the fact that YOUR not like that, and several more people on here arent is legitimate cause for hope right? I mean its not all lost is it? I know there are people out there still willing to stand for good music we just have to find them.
Old 01-04-2004, 07:52 PM
willows mommy

Quote:
Originally posted by Wicked Lady
So basicaly you think that anyone MY AGE "I happen to be 15" doesn't have a brain of thier own, and that the're going to buy anything that mtv says is "cool" Well I HATE most of the CRAP that mtv calls "Buzz Worthy" They ALWAYS OVERPLAY crap like-50 cent, rooney, the white stripes, the backstreet boys, The strokes, Beyonce, sean paul, J'lo, R kelly, etc.etc. guess what I DO HAVE A BRAIN and think that I know what I like!!!! Just because they tend to "overplay" a couple f bands that I like doesn't mean that MTV forced me to like them! I liked those bands BEFORE they started to "overplay"them!:mad:

Sorry Arioch,but I CAN'T STAND BEING STEREO TYPED!!!
I do hope that I didn't ofend you
i like them but its not cuz mtv tells me to i like alot stuff i listen to it cuz i like it and not cuz some tv station said to. yes some band i listen to get played on mtv but some of them don't. i think if its good i will listen to it but not cuz they want me to but cuz i genuily like it as it is.

WICKED LADYS BUDDY

Human passions have mysterious ways, in children as well as grown-ups. Those affected by them can't explain them, and those who haven't known them have no understanding of them at all. -neverending story (the book)