Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > TV Shows
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 04-04-2013, 01:10 PM
Horror Fan

Second episode: drug dealers chase Norman and his girlfriend though a nearby forest. Norman's "brother" shows up and tries to save him from his mother.

Old 04-06-2013, 01:43 PM
A little glass vial?

Send a message via MSN to nightmare_of _death Send a message via Yahoo to nightmare_of _death Send a message via Skype™ to nightmare_of _death
What i've seen of this show i like it, but i agree i don't like that they modernized it. im just a little behind with the episodes because i watch at my mums. But it is pretty messed up. I also hope she starts recording Hannibal. She forgot the first episode. She also better record my Doctor Who. (not having cable sucks, but at least i have my internets and netflix)
Old 04-09-2013, 10:32 AM
Little Boo

Awesome! I am gonna check this out right now~ got on the A&E website

You can watch the first 4 episodes here: http://www.aetv.com/bates-motel/video/
Old 04-09-2013, 02:47 PM
Evil is Better

Just watched the first episode. Not really what i expected but it's got my interest. Norman seems too normal to me. Kind of a weird awkward loner but a lot of kids are like that. I expected him to be a little stranger but i guess seeing how he progresses is kinda the point.

Old 04-09-2013, 04:14 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Villain View Post
Just watched the first episode. Not really what i expected but it's got my interest. Norman seems too normal to me. Kind of a weird awkward loner but a lot of kids are like that. I expected him to be a little stranger but i guess seeing how he progresses is kinda the point.
Yes I encourage you to keep watching, because there is a lot more to it than just the first episode. It's entertaining.

Old 04-09-2013, 04:28 PM
Immortal horror fan

My interest in this show is dropping. I'm an episode behind and apparently drug dealing isn't the only thing going on in this town. Apparently the show's creators are trying to give small towns a bad name. Or throw everything they can in it kind of like American Horror Story.
Old 04-10-2013, 02:31 PM
Haddonfield Bound <:{

Cool

A boys best friend is his mother.....
Old 04-11-2013, 01:25 PM
HDC Idol

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelMyers View Post
Second episode: drug dealers chase Norman and his girlfriend though a nearby forest. Norman's "brother" shows up and tries to save him from his mother.
iPhones, raves, AND drug dealers?! Man, maybe I should start watching again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmortalSlasher View Post
My interest in this show is dropping. I'm an episode behind and apparently drug dealing isn't the only thing going on in this town. Apparently the show's creators are trying to give small towns a bad name. Or throw everything they can in it kind of like American Horror Story.
Please. Please share. I want to know what next ill-advised road these writers go down...

Join my Facebook Horror Group!
Old 04-12-2013, 07:20 PM
Immortal horror fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronoGrl View Post
Please. Please share. I want to know what next ill-advised road these writers go down...
I can't remember how to do the spoiler thing you guys do. So SPOILERS!!!!!

Apparently the deputy sheriff is running underage "worker" girls. Most likely with the guy Norma killed in the opening. The last episode was really bad. If they kill Norma at the end of the season, I'm sure she'll still be a cast regular for all the Mother talking scenes. I kind of have a feeling that the big twist will be that Norman is doing a good part of the killings in these flashouts he's having. Reluctantly I'll watch to the end but I really don't want to.
Old 04-18-2013, 12:19 AM
Scares Little Kids

Haven't seen it but I plan to start watching it soon. I agree not sure about modernizing the series. It's hard to be scared of anything in the present. Everyone is so damn smart.