Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Horror Filmmakers
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-30-2003, 02:48 AM
Undead

I'm recovering after losing my script for 'In 1985' and I'm writing a new script, its not really horror, more of a psycological thriller, but its going to have some pretty gorey scenes in it.
I hasn't got a title yet only a working title which is 'The Red Elephant', its a kinda' shitty working title, but a better title will be given to it when I have more than 3 or 4 scenes done.
Old 11-19-2003, 02:21 PM
horror_director

i am currently writing one. i also have two other ones writen and two more half done. go here to read about the one http://www.geocities.com/facesofevil...cesofevil.html
Old 12-12-2003, 06:19 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to thehalk
if ur story is about seven killers or horror icons how did u get them all in the same time sone?
Old 12-12-2003, 06:33 PM
Undead

I have written three horror scripts. I am currently trying to get financing to get one of them made. I will be directing it. It is called THE NIGHT.

The logline is:
On the first night at her job as a security guard, Wendy must save a group of mental patients and herself from a killer who has a link to Wendy's past.

One of the others is called REUNION.
Logline:
When a group of sorority sisters reunite after five years to fix-up an old Lodge, that they purchased together, they all must fight the ghosts of generations past.
Old 12-13-2003, 12:31 AM
zipperface

Send a message via AIM to HappyCamper Send a message via Yahoo to HappyCamper
"spliced"

hey i have finished writing the first ACT of my horror screenplay, the working title is "Spliced". Basic plot: A lonely theater projectionist goes over the edge and starts to dispatch theater patrons. i've got the first 30 mins of the film written, rough draft however. if you'd like to read it just email, i'd love some feedback. Also it's the first thing i've ever written in my life...so if you think it sucks let me know..i can handle the criticism.
Old 12-14-2003, 09:40 AM
Gizmox

Quote:
A lonely theater projectionist goes over the edge and starts to dispatch theater patrons.
There is horror movie with that plot line. Forgotten what it was called lol.

I am currently writing down ideas for a psychological drama film, and also ideas to start writing a script to follow a slasher film which is already out in the mainstream.

Also concentrating on ideas for television dramas here.
Old 12-20-2003, 10:40 AM
werewolf fanatic

Send a message via AIM to ds_spoon
i am currently working on my first film (when the sun goes under)

it is about 4 teenagers on a camping trip and a murderer
canabalistic murderer there is going to be some excellent kill scenes including (the murderer hides up a tree one of the boys has a girlfriend the boy n girl get up to shit away from the other boys NOT a good idea) jason vorhees type murders

i know its not original but this is going to be a no-budget film and it is my first film so if you will ease off the disses thnx..

check out my websit and join my forum!!! the link is: www.freewebs.com/horrorflicks/
Old 12-29-2003, 06:44 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to thehalk
1 why don't he just cut the tree down (editing) n why does it have to be in the woods? why can't be in the city with project buildings?
Old 01-08-2004, 08:18 AM
Scares Little Kids

What's up all.... I have been writting a book/screen play for about 2 years or so... It is more just for me but I do believe that if I ever finish it, it could be pretty good....
Old 01-08-2004, 09:18 AM
RUN RABBIT...RUN!!!

their is a dark, werid, fucked up place
that place is pretty near me, it's even inside me, it's in my head,

if I were to actually make a horror movie, it would be a really good one, sometimeqs I have these great ideas, but I lack writing skills
the act of slow piercing is a transcendent spiritual event. there is no pain just sensation you observe the body, experiencing the sensation, surrender to the experience feel the indorful lush as the surgical steel slices through